Transformers Classic Line (neo G1?)

AutobotMaximal

The TF Movie Toy

Hasbro will be re-releasing 20th Anniversary Prime for the 20th Anniversary of the original TF movie. It is said to have "movie related accessories with a new movie deco." Now, this could be just a straight re-release, but my guess would be they give us either the Takara non-battle damaged version or a complete new redeco. Could we get a white Prime for when he dies? Or will it be Magnus? I think my first guess is the most probably. What about the new parts? My honest guess is that we won't get anything new except maybe a copy of the movie. Honestly, what else could they put in from the movie? It's slated to be released in October

I checked up on this one with my buddy Chris, who works at TRU, and he said they have a new SKN for a 20th anniversary Prime (not the old Prime) in their computers.

The TF Classic Line:

Deluxe

Optimus Prime (with out Trailer)

Bumblebee

Starscream

Hot Rod

Astrotrain

Grimlock

TBD (To be Decided)

TBD

All of these are set to be released in October except for Grimlock, Astrotrain, and the 2 TBDs, which are set for February.

Voyager

Megatron

Jetfire

Prime with trailer

Soundwave

Megs and Jetfire are set for October and Prime and Soundwave for Feb

Link.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Shockwave yet. I'll be grumpy through this mini-line. Though that deluxe Astrotrain sounds kinda neat...

Actually I just fully realized something....  we're getting a Megatron in a TF Classics line :schin

Chances that it'll be gun Megatron though?

Archived