Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Collide Wars #2 comic

Recommended Posts

Since few days I've been working for Polish Transformers Board on a second issue of a fan comic called "World Collide Wars" I created some time ago. Just wondered how would you react on this, because polish fans already love it  and want more, which I am working on :P

 

But before showing you the first pages, maybe some explenations, about the comic's plot .

 

A time/dimension rip is created by Megatron, and it slowly fuses all times and realities in which Transformers exist. This causes a conflict in which Autobots and Maximals from all times and dimensions (or as we should say, toylines) fight with Decepticons and Predacons to defeat Megatron and bring all realities back in order, before the rip becomes unstopable...

 

The idea was based a little on World Collide from DW Armada, but except from the main event, everything is new and different.

 

So, I guess it's time ro those first six pages that are already done. Only one thing. Don't kill me, but I didn't translate the text as these are pages basicly made for polish fans and unless there will be some interest, I won't bother translating it. Of course, some of you might try to translate it on your own (last time when I posted a comic Dead End tried to do something like that), but this are no single words, only full senstences :P And believe me, our gramar is hell when you look at english :P

 

wcw2-0.jpg

 

wcw2-1.jpg

 

wcw2-2.jpg

 

wcw2-3.jpg

 

wcw2-4.jpg

 

wcw2-5.jpg

 

Here it is... I was wondering what would you guys say about graphical stuff I did, like lights and the hologram display...

Looks awesome, budt, dude, we're not polish.

question........how is G1 jazz and lazer prime on the armada universe?

I love it. Reminds me of all those "toys in action" humor sites online.

 

Extra graphics look good.

So you most find it nice.. good :) And now, to go against you guys (especially Headmaster and Zakath) I'll translate those five pages :) This should answer your questions on whate the hell is this about

 

Jetfire: If we want to create a good plan of action, we should first look on the facts.

 

LP: We know, that there was a partly dimension fusion. Otherwise we would never met each other. The question is, why did it happened.

 

Jazz: We encountered time and space rips before, but they always appeared on a single reality's level. Mother nature really did an awesome job this time.

 

LP: How can you be sure it was a natural accident, Jazz?

 

Jetfire: Oh come on Prime, don't tell me you suspect Decepticon work in this?

 

LP: We have to. Megatron is one hell of a rotter, whose load of ideas will never end. Underestimating him would be a big mistake. I bet my Matrix he had something to do with it. Taht's why we must stay sharp as much as we can.

 

Jetfire: Are you suggesting going into battle ready status? Our robots still are not ready for this!

 

LP:We must go into battle ready status or we may be in trouble...

 

Jetfire: Yeah, we must go in it, but not now! Your intel about our preparations is mistaken!

 

LP: Jetfire...

 

AP: Enough! Arguing will only bring us in disorder! We must find how to resolve our problem. I'd be happy to get back to my dimension as soon as possible.

 

Jazz: Well, partly you are already home. The dimension we are in now is a part fusion of all realities- some of their elements appera here- characters, places, events... This fusion is partly yet almost full...

 

AP: ...Well that's great...

 

LP: We have to check what's the nature of this dimension rip- is it stable, shrinking.. or expanding... Wait a second... a message? Interesting... view it on hologram...

 

Hope this wil clear some doubts :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Looks classy. :thumb

  • 2 weeks later...
Looks classy. :thumb

 

Thanks.. too bad I don't have much time during the week to work on this... Other problem is scenery... Now I'm building a model of Autobase from Lego, but still, I want to avoid my furniture as background, so have to think up something with this, as it's the main problem... any ideas?

Looks classy. :thumb

 

Thanks.. too bad I don't have much time during the week to work on this... Other problem is scenery... Now I'm building a model of Autobase from Lego, but still, I want to avoid my furniture as background, so have to think up something with this, as it's the main problem... any ideas?

Do you have a garden/water feature by any chance?

Nope. I solved the problem with location- Auto Base is located in my basement, in the old, unused heating room.

 

You may may see it's example on page six, which I finished yesterday

 

wcw2-6.jpg

You could also try getting some fabric in different colors to give you dirt/grass.

 

They look pretty cool so far, nice effects.  little dark over all, but not bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.