3 Throttlebots & Energon Checkpoint

Damnit Dog

Have Rumblejumper the new leader of the throttlebots at home, on another computer. Made from the sunstreaker alt with a modified grimlock head, it really brings the whole character together.

Also here is another one I am working on, Micromaster Stakeout gets an upgrade, big time.  Still need to paint the midsection and feet before I can call it done. 

These look good, but the Scion mold for Rollbar? I dont get it...

Well Rollbar originally was a green hardtop jeep, and seeing how there isnt any planned hard top jeep I went with the Scion, especially since we will never see a dumptruck in the alt line, which would give me a mold to use for wide load.  So the alt rollbar that is coming out will be wideload, and this one is rollbar.  I think the mold fits him pretty well actually.

Archived