Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Lee as Tformer?

Recommended Posts

i got these pics. if they exist let me know ill buy them

 

wheer did you get the knight rider one?

  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Furious George did all those digibashes. You could PM him and see if he'd mock up the General Lee...but I think he may have already.

I see you used a '70 T/A Challenger as a refrence!

 

I love those T/A Challengers, and if I had the money I'd build my T/A sleeper, which would have some very intresting options. ;)

:eek :eek eye candy.

yeah the T/A is one most people don't wanna go after.

never really see it coming....

 

hear it....now that's another story.

i think they're kitbashes...it's so hard to tell if they're real or just digibashes...

I'm pretty sure they are digibashes.

 

Do you know how many digibashes there are? :tfhuh There's a ton of 'em! :tftongue

I want Flux and Ecto-1.  Bat is a maybe.

 

But Flux and Ecto-1 are definite wants.  C'mon Hasbro, gimme gimme gimme.  I want them *goes into tantrum mode and begs Hasbro to make these guys and stops when he realizes they never will*.

 

That'd be so cool.

 

Now, if they turned one of the Batman movie Batmobiles into an Alt, then I'd buy it.  The 60s one just looks kind of stupid.

*has an idea*

 

CLICKY!

 

Who's up for it!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.