Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMan's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author
cool stuff wish i could find a sun streaker

 

:tfsad  Every one keeps sugguesting BBTS. I dont blame em, cause that's as cheap as they get.

  • Replies 238
  • Views 134.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

cool stuff wish i could find a sun streaker

 

:tfsad  Every one keeps sugguesting BBTS. I dont blame em, cause that's as cheap as they get.

Check on ebay. Sometimes you can find the BTs for drastically less than BBTS if you are patient. I got Broadblast for $10 cheaper and I could have gotten Skids for $15 cheaper if I hadn't pre-ordered from BBTS. I still do love their store, but if you wait, you can definitely find them cheaper on ebay.

  • Author
cool stuff wish i could find a sun streaker

 

:tfsad  Every one keeps sugguesting BBTS. I dont blame em, cause that's as cheap as they get.

Check on ebay. Sometimes you can find the BTs for drastically less than BBTS if you are patient. I got Broadblast for $10 cheaper and I could have gotten Skids for $15 cheaper if I hadn't pre-ordered from BBTS. I still do love their store, but if you wait, you can definitely find them cheaper on ebay.

 

Or you could definitly find em cheape in stores later next month. I'm sure by 2 weeks from now all the stores will be clearancing the red box alts and the bubble box will be readily available. TRU near me likes to order several cases at once.

  • Author

Here's one of my ultimate favorite figs..........to play with

 

Spideyandfriends001.jpg

Spideyandfriends003.jpg

Spideyandfriends004.jpg

  • Author

More fun

 

Spideyandfriends008.jpg

post-2161-1135925017.jpg

  • Author

Comparison

post-2161-1135925104.jpg

  • Author

Some of my Girly girls(TM Airrazor and BM Blackarachnia are awol)

(Override is in til we get the gender test results)

 

Spideyandfriends006.jpg

Did you colour Decepticharge's barrel silver with a sharpie? I think I may steal that idea until I ever get around to ordering some new ones from Transrepro.

 

Also that Spiderman is awesome. At Ages Three and Up's store they have one handing from the ceiling with "webs" and it looks wicked.

  • Author
Did you colour Decepticharge's barrel silver with a sharpie? I think I may steal that idea until I ever get around to ordering some new ones from Transrepro.

 

Also that Spiderman is awesome. At Ages Three and Up's store they have one handing from the ceiling with "webs" and it looks wicked.

 

Yes, Sharpie'D. Yes Spidey is awsome. I usually never look at the other non TF toys but when I saw his big ass for $24.99, 67 points of articulation, and all those poses on the box, I almost wet myself.

Did you colour Decepticharge's barrel silver with a sharpie? I think I may steal that idea until I ever get around to ordering some new ones from Transrepro.

 

Also that Spiderman is awesome. At Ages Three and Up's store they have one handing from the ceiling with "webs" and it looks wicked.

 

Yes, Sharpie'D. Yes Spidey is awsome. I usually never look at the other non TF toys but when I saw his big ass for $24.99, 67 points of articulation, and all those poses on the box, I almost wet myself.

My nephew did :redface

very cool stuff

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.