Huge TF Sale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last I Heard From transformerjunkie He Was Moving Into A New House, So Be Patient. :)

:tfdance

Thats what I thought I had heard as well, but no harm in reminding him we are still interested in a deal whenever he gets a chance to check the boards again.

Hope you like your new pad, TFjunkie.

I have dibs on Metroplex, Trypticon, Overkill, Slugfest, and Ratbat.

Dibs?  :wtf

I would think that the seller has the right to sell whatever to who he wants, in any order.

What the heck is up with these newbie posters coming on here and "Nosecone blocking" in the end cap? READ THE POSTS before replying... others have already requested what you have "dibs" on.

STFU kthx. :wave

I have dibs on Metroplex, Trypticon, Overkill, Slugfest, and Ratbat.

Dibs?  :wtf

I would think that the seller has the right to sell whatever to who he wants, in any order.

What the heck is up with these newbie posters coming on here and "Nosecone blocking" in the end cap?

STFU kthx.   :wave

Woah, hold on there pal.

Keep your mindless insults to yourself.

I think you need to do yourself a favour and watch what you say.

Just because I don't post a whole lot doesn't mean mean I'm a 'newbie'.

So take your 'Nosecone blocking' and stick it.

:rofl

Okay... take it easy there. We wouldn't want your panties to get in a wad.  :thumb

All I am saying is that I have seen a trend in people asking for something in the End Cap that has already been asked for just two posts earlier.

No need to get snippy.

Okay... take it easy there. We wouldn't want your panties to get in a wad.  :thumb

All I am saying is that I have seen a trend in people asking for something in the End Cap that has already been asked for just two posts earlier.

No need to get snippy.

Totally agree, that's how I lost my Clear Galaxy Convoy.  I am sure someone post it after me got it. :tdown

No need to get snippy.

I wasn't getting snippy for no reason, you were downright rude.

I also read the whole thread and I didn't see anyone ask for those figures anywhere in it.

Archived