Huge TF Sale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys realize, of course, that all this blustering is A MOOT POINT considering none of us is  the seller and therefore not authorized to definitively dictate who DOES have dibs? none of this wailing brings him back any sooner.

Coming from someone who recently tried to "out-trade" me for a Universe / Armada Hot Shot prototype?

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=39448

:roll

The box is full, but if the Lio Convoy and BWII Galvatron are still up for grabs, please PM me.

Calling no dibs, I swear.

tokyostormwarning, Not Trying To Be A Dick, But I Have "Dibs" On Lio Convoy, I Was Talking To transformerjunkie B4 He Moved And It's In My Lot.

:tfdance

You're not being a dick if you got to it before me. I thought that was the point of the argument earlier in the thread.

Thanks for the heads up.

The box is full, but if the Lio Convoy and BWII Galvatron are still up for grabs, please PM me.

Calling no dibs, I swear.

tokyostormwarning, Not Trying To Be A Dick, But I Have "Dibs" On Lio Convoy, I Was Talking To transformerjunkie B4 He Moved And It's In My Lot.

:tfdance

You're not being a dick if you got to it before me. I thought that was the point of the argument earlier in the thread.

Thanks for the heads up.

Someone FINALLY got my point earlier - thank you!  :thumb

• 2 weeks later...

hey, sorry that ive been out of the loop for a while, but some messed up sh#t has happened, basically i got kicked out, fired and evicted all at once, i have lost almost my entire collection due to the fact.  to everyone out there that was buying from me i apologize, im not trying to jerk anyone around im just trying to get my life back together, and constructicon i still have your payment on paypal, give me your email and ill send it back and cover any additional charges.  to everyone thats been sticking up for me thank you very much and to those that have been pissed off i apologize, when i get everything back together i still want to be a part of the forum so i figured i owe it to you guys to let u know what happened.  ive cleared my box so pm me if youve got any questions of me.  thanks

Archived