Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Universe, What ta do?

Recommended Posts

  • Author
I agree I would like to see G1 and G2 universe lines. Or maybe a subline for the convoy council (I remember seeing that somewhere) where they could incorporate lio convoy, Big convoy, Star Convoy, Etc.

I wouldn't even mind if G1and 2 based universe characters were made up entirely of plastic.

Yeah hotrod 2000, you have a really good idea with the convoy council....i member reading about it too. But to tell you the truth i think that Big convoy would need some work to really sell well....in robot mode the dude looks way cool, but then in mammoth mode thing just take a nose dive. Maybe they could remold his mammoth shell or maybe even just changing the colors would help. :redface

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the Universe idea was great, but there choice of molds got kind of annoying. They did say that they were going to get figures from G2, and I was thinking great I would love to see some repainted cyberjets or maybe the laser rods, but so far I have seen none of that, and some of the latest molds have been RiD and armada. Come on hasbro, you guys have come up with some great molds in the past that either were never repainted or were only once, so why pull out three or four repaints of a two year old mold. I'm not against repaints at all (in fact I rather like the variety), but this line had a lot of missed potential. On an up note there is still energon, alternators, and the holy grail of transformers collecting, MP Optimus Prime.

I like what Universe has so far, but I agree: they need more G2 repaints. MW Starscream aka King Atlas was a nice touch, like to see more of the MW line, as well as more BW. I like how they have dinobots. R.I.D. repaints are nice since that line has been gone for a while, but too early for Armada. Seriously. I wanna see guys like Primal Prime reissued under this line though. I never got Optimal, and haven't found Primal, so that one I would like to see. So bring over some of the New Wreckers.

:tfevil I have the best idea for the Transformers Universe line :tfevil

Repaints of G1 superstars like Grimlock, Skylinx, or Metroplex

BUT, only in a tasteful way not like Universe's Ramjet or O.Prime

:tfevil And if any body from Hasdro is reading this :tfevil

I would like a reissuse and repaint of G1 Skylinx for the Universe line

but, please remember to be tasteful in repainting since no one likes a bad repaint

make war within toys, G1 females, and any charater that never had a toy apart of the universe line!

  • Author
make war within toys, G1 females, and any charater that never had a toy apart of the universe line!

well seeing as hasbro has said that the universe line would only be repaints dont count on seeing new toys in universe, but nice thought though.

  • Author

Boy oh Boyd....i was at cosmicrust.com today when low and behold what did i see, a new prototype for universe. Normally see a new prototype is a good thing, but sad to say this is not one of those times. It was the all 'new' "Universe Nemesis Strika", did anyone want this thing the first time arround???

 

http://www.cosmicrust.com/prototypes/universe_stryka.php

well the color is nice for the robot mode...still though...if you want to do some beast machine repainst, howzabout the cyclels? Thrust and his drones...

  • Author

I guess the long and short of it is that Universe will soon go the way of the dodo bird, and leave nothing behind but thoughts of how did it survive as long as it did….and why mother nature(Hasbro) dealt it such a harsh hand.

How about a line of Universe G1 repaints. I never really felt like spend 30$ on the reissues, but if they were repainted as Universe line maybe I would pick so of them up. Like a modern day repaint of a G1 seeker to make him look a life like F15.

Or Silverstreak err uh Bluestreak, done up in his Anime colors like he's pictured on the box. I'm seriously suprised that Hasbro hasn't jumped at this opportunity to make more $$$ off of Transformer collectors!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.