Isn't this a little much?

Scamper

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't go over $100 myself. Of course paying $100 for this item is pretty low on my list. I already have like 4 other versions of this toy already.

lol Must be nice. The only version of Prime I have is Powermaster Prime. I used to have G1, but alas..he met his doom long ago. I've longed for another for awhile.

Well I mean I have 3 G1 primes and the G2 version. Not couting other toys named Prime such as the Powermaster one... although I have that too.

I had someone pay $177 for a MIB Takara #0 from me.  I was a bit suprised.

I think $150 is to low for MISB now.  I think $200 is more realistic.

when i was recently pricing them out thet came between 180-250. i have the new years prime so i decided to hell with it.

Alot of people are saying $50 but I dont think I've ever seen this fig or Megs go for under $79

Since he is hard to find now, $150-$200 is a reasonable range from individual sellers for MIB and MISB. A little more if a retailer can guarantee you a case-fresh box. I know b/c I have been researching this for 3-4 months (e-Bay, retailers, forums, etc.). Not only do you have to consider his limited release, but the fact that the holidays are right around the corner. 2002 01 Primes, both versions, are going up in value too.

I sold an MIB one for $150 two months ago and all I did was separate both boxes and open him to verify the contents. I never removed Prime from the taped inserts. I sold him trying to raise money for one in a minty box, since mine was bad shape (all my other TCS boxes are in C9+ boxes). So last month I bought one on eBay advertised as MISB C9.5+ that ended up being in worse shape than the one I had. I payed $225 for it but got a small credit from the seller after questioning his rating. I just sold it for $200. I think my dream of owning a good-looking boxed 00 Prime will never come true. WHY I AM I SO PICKY!

Fortunately I won a MISB 2002 New Year Prime last week for $70 shipped, The box is not case-fresh, but it looks pretty damn good for a 2002 release. So I finally have a G1 Prime back in my collection so I am happy for now (I have only been collecting since summer 2004). Bring on Pepsi Prime!

Archived