Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awesome Lot on Ebay.Includes all 3 Maximuses

Recommended Posts

where's the sword?

 

Maybe you know this, or maybe you don't, but the U.S. Hasbro release of F :tfsad ort Max doesn't come with a mastersword.   :tfsad

i dont know??US version certainly dont have it, at the beginning i thought it Takara fortmax

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those days i feel sooo tempted to get a loan at my bank........

  • Author
This is one of those days i feel sooo tempted to get a loan at my bank........

 

LOL!! I know what you mean man... If there ever was a good reason to take out a loan, now would be a good time.

 

I definitely see this lot going for over 3000 eventually.  I'll bid on it but I hope the wife won't kill me  :tflaugh1

I just wet myself.

This is one of those days i feel sooo tempted to get a loan at my bank........

haha, i always feel like that when see a huge auction

The only thing I do not already have in this lot is the Grand Maximus...the one on the right....I belive that one is supposed to have  the master sword as well and a pretender shell for Cerebros, small sword and gun for cerebros and I dont see it there...could be...hard to tell...

The Grand Maximus also has a bootleg head. Notice how the colours don't match. Grand is fairly incomplete all round.

All in all, I'm not very impressed. Its just a bunch of reissues, knockoffs and other new Blot.

This is one of those days i feel sooo tempted to get a loan at my bank........

haha, i always feel like that when see a huge auction

 

I read that too fast and totally thought it said something else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.