I feel like an Alt. Sexy Party

STPrime

Wheeljack

I didn't want him to have all that black, even though he is in G1, so I went with a smoke grey that ended up being silver instead.  I wish it was darker so there was some contrast from the white. I still like how it turned out though.

post-2314-1140104316.jpg

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magnus

Didn't want to spend another $100 on a MP-02 so when I found a 20th OP on clearance I made my own. I didn't like all of the colors used for the details and didn't want it to be the same as the real one, so I changed it just a tad. Other than still haveing the battle damage on the grill and grey legs. I have no complaints. Just as good, if not better, than the origanal and a hell of alot cheeper I might add.

post-2314-1140104356.jpg

Sunstreaker

My second custom alt. Has a Sideswipe body and Deadend rims. I tried to be as close to g1 as possible, but felt the abundance of yellow was overkill. So, I opted to keep the black forearms and legs to break it up. I had thought about putting black on the feet but then I felt it would be to heavy at the bottom. I think it's well balanced. A little red on the legs to match the red shoulders and then you have it. Instant Sunstreaker. Much better than the knock off and the up comming official release.

post-2314-1140104394.jpg

Prowl

This was my first go at an Alt. I learned very quickly that brush + no pre wash = total mess. After a week of discouragement, I sand all the parts down, gave them a rinse, and started spraying. I then learned Fusion is the only way to go, forget that $.99 crap.  I took aspects from 3 of my favorite customs of Prowl and made him my own. Silverstreak head and body and Smokescreen legs and spoiler. Painted the abs white and a little crome in the chest. What else could you ask for?

Now I'm just waiting on repolabels.com (you rock) for the finishing touches.

post-2314-1140104584.jpg

Archived