Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MattimusPrime

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I've worked with Mattimus before...great trader.

good trader thanks much

  • 3 weeks later...

Late on teh feedback. :redface

 

On topic. Excellent seller. Very kind and courteous. Great communication and fast shipping. :thumb

 

Would definitely consider dealing with again in the future.

I got the alt I paid for pretty quick.  I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him to others. :thumb

Sent him another alt., enjoy!

Got my Midnight Express today, good transaction.

 

RAIL RACER IS TEH COMPLETE I WILL FOREVER LOVE MATTIMUS :luv

  • 2 weeks later...

Great person to work with! Really made my first trade a pleasant experience! If given the opportunity, I would definitely trade with him again in the future. I received my package in 2 days time, with everything carefully packaged, which I really thought was a nice touch. Nothing arrived broken, and everything arrived in the shape I was expecting.

 

An excellent trade, and an excellent trader!  :thumb

  • 3 weeks later...

smooth transaction, recommended

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.