Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

I had a few girls over for voice recording purposes for my demo reel (for those that don't know I'm an animation student) and being my room is kind of small, my collection was pretty much out in the open. It was kind of interesting, at least for me, because no girl has really ever seen that side of me.. I mean they were a little surprized, but for the most part they actually seemed to like it.. particulary the Alternators. :tfgrin

 

.. I suppose I can sort of get away with it because I got that 'geeky animator' thing. It's almost expected.. So, I'm known as the guy with TFs..  :tftongue

 

Anyone else have an experience where a girl sees your stash in all of it's glory?

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my wife does whenever she goes down into my hobby room and sees the shelves full of them. I usually hear a scream and then she gets over it!  :tflaugh Plus I catch her transforming them herself from time to time. She's a closet transformers fan I think. LOL

I had a few girls over for voice recording purposes for my demo reel (for those that don't know I'm an animation student) and being my room is kind of small, my collection was pretty much out in the open. It was kind of interesting, at least for me, because no girl has really ever seen that side of me.. I mean they were a little surprized, but for the most part they actually seemed to like it.. particulary the Alternators. :tfgrin

 

.. I suppose I can sort of get away with it because I got that 'geeky animator' thing. It's almost expected.. So, I'm known as the guy with TFs..  :tftongue

 

Anyone else have an experience where a girl sees your stash in all of it's glory?

  a few girls huh :roll you where making a movie..you sly dog you :tflaugh

 

on topic :my wife dose'nt understand tfs and why i have so many

lol im moving soon to go to uni animation as well

 

when ive had girls over they always asky why i have so many i just tell them i want to be an animator and thier my fav plus they dont put that big a dent in my income solong as a dont go out that often. ofcorse the dent in the income is a little lie but they dont need to know how much BT's are

 

just wondering how many tf's do you have with you at your halls/dorm im asking cuz im not sure what to take. MP convoy is staying at home and im taking my GF stuff but im not sure if i shoud take my BT's/alts and reissues

My wife actually commented this morning that my recently acquired G2 Laser Optimus Prime looked cool. She has yet to appreciate the awesomeness of his trailer sticker, however. :tflaugh

My wife thinks I have too many.  She's the only girl that matters.  But of course...that doesn't stop me from buying more.  Heh.

my 2 girls only like the minibots i.e. bumblebee, throttlebots, cliffjumper, and wheelie yes wheelie.

my 'sister' is ok wit tfs, though ive yet to recive a tf from her, though i got ml darkpheonix fr/her

My wife does the 'indifferent' thing most of the time, but occasionally I'll find she's got hold of one, especially if it's the easier ones I let the boys play with.

 

She'll transform the playschool ones- hard to resist a bright eyed smiling 2-year-old that walks up to you with a car and says 'Make bo-bot? Make bo-bot peeze?'

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.