Re-issue Dinobot Giftset

Slagatron

we could all just go terrorist style and strap ourselves with bombs and threaten to blow up Hasbro if we don't get some damn dinobots.

But seriously saying the Japanese don't like dinosaurs is just plain retarded. Almost every destron in the beast wars neo line were dinosaurs. Not to mention all of the other dinos they've done in the past. I think the reason the dinobots weren't that popular is because the diaclone versions blew them out of the water and why buy 2 when the paint jobs aren't that different(I would have)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we could all just go terrorist style and strap ourselves with bombs and threaten to blow up Hasbro if we don't get some damn dinobots.

But seriously saying the Japanese don't like dinosaurs is just plain retarded. Almost every destron in the beast wars neo line were dinosaurs. Not to mention all of the other dinos they've done in the past. I think the reason the dinobots weren't that popular is because the diaclone versions blew them out of the water and why buy 2 when the paint jobs aren't that different(I would have)

We never said they didn't like Dinosaurs, they don't like the Dinobot characters. Their personalities not loved by the Japanese, so they don't care that much about them.

in fact, the Japanese don't care for robots as sentient lifeforms in general, as has been stated many many many times on this site, they'd rather they be non-thinking machines that served humans (see: most mech anime).

in fact, the Japanese don't care for robots as sentient lifeforms in general, as has been stated many many many times on this site, they'd rather they be non-thinking machines that served humans (see: most mech anime).

I don't think that statement is true, because TFs did well in Japan in the 80's.

I wish Hasbro would monitor threads like these to get an idea of what fans want.

I wish people would stop assuming that Hasbro doesn't care about fans just because they're not getting exactly what they want.

Agreed. I think Hasbro has done far more for the fandom than should be expected.

Disagreed.IF Hasbro wanted to please the fandom, at least they would have tried to import Predaking, Soundwave, the Insecticons, even Wheelie; but NO. As usual we get jacked upby people taking way wrong decisions. But then again having these reissues was better than No reissues at all. On the other hand, they show things that make us drool ( Universe Seacons) only to discard them without second thoughts.

End of story? NO Dinobots for us.  :tdown

indeed, from auction of yahoo, i think Japanese dont care of transformers, only some good condition G1 and exclusive reissue they may buy, so i really dunno how takara make decision which to reissue

re-issue dinobot is a dream for us, so i buy G1 five dinobot, cant wait

Archived