Megatron....

Devil Mazinkaiser

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In a no holds barred, no cartoon rules type scenario I would have to say G1 Megs.

The Dreamwave series did it right... the cartoon didn't (or couldn't) take advantage of the true Megatron.

Speaking of DW, didn't Armada Megatron kill Unicron's G1 Galvatron? With a little help from the star sabre, but still killed him nonetheless... wassap with that?  :tftongue

Yeah, but it wasn't G1 season 3 Galvatron though, he was still sane. So that leaves three options:

1. "Leonard Nimoy Galvatron" - Powerful, intelligent, employed by Unicron (under threat), but still a big enough wuss that he got into a girly scuffle with HotRod instead of killing him.

2. "UK Marvel Comics Continuity Galvatron" - Don't know enough about him, but didn't he travel back in time to stop Unicron?  :wtf

3. "Some Other Guy Galvatron" - Quick!! What's that look behind you! For the love of God look now before it's too late!! **quickly runs away to avoid discussion**

I don't think that was G1 Galvy, but a twin from another reality.  That's what I heard.

Either way I TOTALLY call bullsh*t on that.

me too.... this is WAY more than an just an 'homage':

dw_am_014.jpg

I think they were going for toy accuracy and toon colors. I agree wtih MadHammer. I didnt want Armada Megs to loose but him beating Galvatron was so Phoney! I'm sorry but Galvatron Vs any Armada character just seems like King Kong Vs Predaking. It's just not fair.

Just to clarify, King Kong=Armada characters

Tough to say. I would tend to go for Beast Wars/Beast Machines Megatron. Totally evil and willing to even sacrifice his own men for his goals.

G1 Megatron was really evil in the DW comics so he would be 2nd place.

The others were just small fries compared to those two.

And if you count him, G1 Galvatron would be #3 simply because he is so delightfully insane.

:pfx completely.

So glad someone else spelled it out exactly how I would have so that I didn't have to.

Yeah, what I was saying was that I think that Armada Megs vs. Galvatron was SUPER phony....

I liked the reference, but the fight should have ended with Galvatron pulling a Starscream on his tank@$$.

And the only one who would top DW G1 Megs IMO would be Leonard Nimoy Galvatron.

Thanks noriko... I got bored with the camera on that pic.  :thumb

For me, not just G1 Galvatron, but the MOVIE G1 Galvatron. Hey, he vaporized Starscream, and dared Unicron in a one-on-one! That says "balls' if ever anything did! (Not to mention blowing ultra magnus apart in the movie!!!)

I say G1 Galvatron too. Hes virtually indestructable.

Archived