Who is the hottest fembot?

Nexus Prime

Who turns your crank? Fembots ahoy!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who turns your crank? Fembots ahoy!

• Elita-1 (G1)
    • Firestar (G1)
    • Chromia (G1)
    • Moonracer (G1)
    • Arcee (G1)
    • Paradron Medic (G1)
    • Black Arachnia (Bad)
    • Black Arachnia (Good)
    • Air Razor (Beast Wars)
    • Tigerhawk (um..ok)
    • Strika (Beast Machines)
    • Arcee (Energon)
    • Override (Cybertron)
    • Chromia (Cybertron)
    • Tracks (G1)
    • Botanica (Newly Added)

I voted for Blackarachnia,I like her good or bad,in any TF universe or toy line. I really like her attitude,persona & the way she gets drawn & designed.

My least favorite female Transformer. would have to be beastwars Airrazor. I didn't care for her persona,she reminnded me of a old english maid or mary poppins.

So does that extend to TF Prime Airachnid, who is clearly Black Arachnia in spirit if not in name?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, why is Tracks even on this list? And how the deuce did this of all threads get resurrected from the depths of all the other forum threads? Shudder... oh wait, I do keep Animated Arcee close by but you will have to ask Taaron about that one some time it's a long running joke that keeps popping up. Me, I voted for G1 Arcee cause there is nothing better than becoming one complete character with your fembot! Plus she was a Headmaster! So c'mon!

wow. i just read thoe whole thing. i'm pretty sure non of the first 6 pages of people even post on the boards anymore.

And given their inane garbage we're better off for it. Of all the posters Bugstomper1973 is still around, but his posts weren't crap either.

wow. i just read thoe whole thing. i'm pretty sure non of the first 6 pages of people even post on the boards anymore.

And given their inane garbage we're better off for it. Of all the posters Bugstomper1973 is still around, but his posts weren't crap either.

Hey I'm still around just got busy for about five months there while I finished up grad school.

I'd be hard-pressed to decide who is the "hottest" of all of the femmes, most of them are equally hot.

I voted for Blackarachnia,I like her good or bad,in any TF universe or toy line. I really like her attitude,persona & the way she gets drawn & designed.

My least favorite female Transformer. would have to be beastwars Airrazor. I didn't care for her persona,she reminnded me of a old english maid or mary poppins.

Except she can and will whoop some ass. She's a no nonsense aerial scrap making machine.

Wait, why is Tracks even on this list? And how the deuce did this of all threads get resurrected from the depths of all the other forum threads? Shudder... oh wait, I do keep Animated Arcee close by but you will have to ask Taaron about that one some time it's a long running joke that keeps popping up. Me, I voted for G1 Arcee cause there is nothing better than becoming one complete character with your fembot! Plus she was a Headmaster! So c'mon!

Hey I'm still around just got busy for about five months there while I finished up grad school.

Congrats on that by the way!

Archived