Let's hear if for HEROES OF CYBERTRON

Masterplan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really love the takara SCF figures, but i despise the hasbro HOC ones. Hasbro just didnt put the effort into the pain jobs...they're horrid in comparrison with the original japanese figures.

i think that's pretty harsh n the HoC line. The painting on the Hasbro website shows them in pretty good form.

Granted, they're not masive 12" figures, but i think they get the job done in the retro stakes.

I really love the takara SCF figures, but i despise the hasbro HOC ones.  Hasbro just didnt put the effort into the pain jobs...they're horrid in comparrison with the original japanese figures.

i think that's pretty harsh n the HoC line. The painting on the Hasbro website shows them in pretty good form.

Granted, they're not masive 12" figures, but i think they get the job done in the retro stakes.

Sure, they look goon on the site, those're promotional pics...

but all the ones i've seen in stores just look sloppy.

i've got starscream, skywarp, grimlock, and ironhide from the hoc and they all seem to have good paint apps to me. especially starscream. if you don't want a tf that doesn't transform then don't buy them, but if you want a cheap good representation of the original cartoon drawing then these are awesome. my complaint is that only sucky walgreens carry them. i'm disappointed right now that i don't have a megatron and galvatron to re-enact the reformatting scene, however. :tfmad

Archived