Transformers.com Update....SHOCKBLAST!

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy

You, know what...I kind of like the sattelite mode.

Regardless of that, perhaps Hasbro CUDNT, for moral or legal reasons, produce a toy gun? It might not stand well with some parents, nowadays.

Perhaps, and this is just my theory, Hasbro "allowed" a genuine gun mode to be intergrated. Although it officially does not exist, its exects "turned a blind optic" to its existence to please us fans?

Just giving credit where its due....

Anyone remember a nice custom Shockwave at seibertron.com? It was made from a "tankor" toy and looked very nice. THing is, Seibertron have updated their site , making all my bookmarks useless. Cant find it now. Anyone else think seibertroon is too big for its own good? I get lost!

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

Well, i wonder, does the eye light up? if it does, that'll be the "most likley to kill for* toy i buy!

Robot mode spanks it, that is the sickest looking Decep yet. Satellites are an alt-mode that make a lot of sense to me, but arent used enough. I like the satellite better than the tank, actually. All it'd take to clean up that tank is make it look less like the tracks are in a tricycle arrangement, but its still pretty cool. And I like them sneaking in that gun mode. Like shoving Megatrons fusion cannon up the parent group/anti gun/other do-gooders collective asses!

Archived