Is this genuine?

DoubleDealer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the radio shack shock waves, along with 90% of all other Shockwave knock offs if not all of them, have the long trigger, not the flat one.

I have one of the Radio Shack Shockwaves.  It is indeed grey with a different trigger shape than the Transformers brand one.

yeah, the Radioshack version is actualy the real version of this toy. Hasbro/takara were the first to change it a bit.

I Also believe Shackwave and Shockwave where released at the same time. Both are diffrent versions of the same original and are kinda equal, the Radio Shack one not being a KO of the TF one, but a KO of the original. That's what I've read anyway. Shackwave is also grey, not purple.

I Also believe Shackwave and Shockwave where released at the same time. Both are diffrent versions of the same original and are kinda equal, the Radio Shack one not being a KO of the TF one, but a KO of the original. That's what I've read anyway. Shackwave is also grey, not purple.

yeppers, and do not forget Astro Magnum...yet another version out there offered through JC Penneys during this time (identicle to Shgackwave). Now that I think of it, i have never seen a shackwave mint in box, any have this?

yeppers, and do not forget Astro Magnum...yet another version out there offered through JC Penneys during this time (identicle to Shgackwave). Now that I think of it, i have never seen a shackwave mint in box, any have this?

I saw once once. It was when, I was like 6 or so, and it was in a Radio Shack in Barrie, or something...  Box was grey, with pictures of him on the sides. Didn't see the front, only the side.

I don't know if that's much help or anything, but, I know what I saw.

Archived