;(

Vynce

Well people who are paying THAT much for them will be disappointed when they come out on the shelf before they ever get them shipped to 'em. And besides 125-150 bucks is too much, I mean if you bought both in the store they wouldn't be anymore than 110 bucks at least.

I've got them both, and, I can tell you honestly, wait.

That's way too much for the both of them... as it is, they're overpriced for what you get.  Don't get me wrong, they're both cool figures, but, in all honesty, wait until they're in stores.

I'm not quite sure how to say this right... I do think they're both very cool figures... but, they're not THE ultimate example of transformers figures, as far as I'm concerned. They have a good transformation, look good... after the origional (Just because he started it all) it's the coolest Prime I've seen in a long while... Megatron... well, it doesn't LOOK like a Megatron... more like... some sort of Decepticon preacher or spiritual or I dunno... He looks more like he should be reading a sermon than leading troops into battle, just has that "fancypants" thing going...

What was I talking about? Oh yes...

Wait for them to come out in stores. It'll just be a bit longer, and you'll save your money.

Oh, and for what you get, I think they're a bit overpriced...

The Megatron definitely leaves me feeling underwhelmed.  After 'generations' of Transformers, I expected more from Megatron this time around.  Energon Megs was all right, but this seemed like a great chance to really nail it this time.  So far, G2 Megatron is my favorite; I dunno if that's to be regarded as a sin here :D.  I also really liked RiD Megatron and the BW original (T-rex, smarty) and TM2 Megatron.

Prime looks very cool, without actually having seen the figure 'in person.'  I'll likely buy two Primes, and I'm almost ready to put in an order for two Supreme Starscreams.  Being a MISB guy can get to be pretty pricey- how can I resist playi- err posing Starscream alongside my 20th Anniversary Prime (which I have two of, naturally)?

rediculose. i bought the GF versions when they first came out and with shipping it came out to less than the starting price. maybe in other countries it would be a reasonable option, but for those of us in the states,......well you deserve to be broke if your that stupid to buy this auction

If the outrageous price of the two figures doesn't discourage you, the outrageous price of the shipping will. 

Verdict:  That auction is a waste of time.  If anyone can't wait to see the figures in stores, go to Amazon.

Archived