triple error box

MattimusPrime

Get this there are bids and there is also a reserve on it this auction too! Oh and gotta love the answer they posted to your question Xamot. Especially the "what is wrong with this auction?" part of her answer. Hmm whats wrong with it is they are frauds and know it. But like always I blame the ding dong who bids on it and gets stuck on it. So long as people bid on it there will be crap like this on there goig on. I said it once and I'll say it again there is a sucker born every minute and the bids on this are proof of it.

Hey I just found a rare one in my house! It is an Alt Blue tracks in a Alt Swindle box with a Alt shockblast background picture in it! How rare is that one??

People are idiots. I guess nobody told them that any "errors" will only gain actual secondary market value when there are enough of them (ironic but true) and there is a hefty number of collectors out there who demand them. So beyond the retards who bid on the "Black Side Swipe" and this auction, they won't really be worth much.

Archived