bad wolf's Collection

Bad Wolf

you are so lucky to have one, tfs are more magical when your smaller cos they seemed so much bigger, alternators seem the same size as the g1 line used to be like in small hands to me.

have you considered getting some reprolabels for him?

also does he still have or ever had the master sword?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes - he's 1st on my list for a repo label order ^_^

and no - the US G1 version did not come with the Master Sword.

actually thats a Dino Thunder Truck ^_^

my 4yr olds

and yes - despite me taking FT Max to the Sandbox, leaving him outside

taking him apart bolt by bolt - screw by screw

getting ALL the sand out (yes the internal Elevator still works ;) )

and putting him back to gether so my oldest son can use him to learn how to stand :D :D * YUP great Toy

I'm blind as hell...  :tflaugh

Ive so got one on the way to me as soon as I pay for him... I cant wait to get him back onto my shelf, hes so great to look at. Nice pics by the way, its great that your using him as a learning tool as well, by letting your little one use him to lean on. Very cool idea... I tink Ill do that with my first...

hope Hastak will re-issue it!!

sorry dude, not gonna happen. they tried to bring him back to the states in the car robots paint job, a.k.a. brave maximus, but it couldn't pass the drop test. damn safety regulations to hell. which is why i had to import my brave maximus from korea. in either paint job he rocks,.......prolly gonna pick up a grand max one of these days.

• 1 year later...
-lostprohet8

cudn't find 'em :( :tfsad

-FortressMaximus

as soon as i can get them all set up...i ll give pix

well its been a while and i'll update the list (i finally got Armade Nem .. well the next best thing - Legend of Micron Scourge ^^) .. and now finally pics of my G1 Fortess Maximus (with kidz)

got it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back for xmas of 87

it was the only thing i got from my parents that year ... but it was worth it

i have taken that thing into a sand box .. left it outside, carted it with me to college and back across where ever i go. it has been striped down part to part and reassemled back in 2000 (to get the sand*OMG from 87/88* out of the gears in the internal elevator <_<)

after all these years i am only missing:

The Dual Laser Gun

The Arms for Gasket and Gromet

+ sticker damage

+ usage wear

/

48c714e3.jpg

025596b4.jpg

eaeec645.jpg

845abe47.jpg

14d37d65.jpg

7c6968d0.jpg