UK Sightings

ukzarak

Well I've got all of the E-Arielbots and Constructicons, I could only find Blight of the E-Combaticons and I'm looking for the rest.  Will probably never find the rest of them, I've looked everywhere in my area and online.  They must have been the rarer set.  But then what TF isn't rare in this country?  I'm more likely going to find all the SW TF's than I am finding proper TF's.

-Chuckles

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

barricade was the only one of those guys i didnt find just in the entertainer, they were haunting the place for months afterwards, maybe theyll show up again, especially as even armada is having a reappearance in small numbers.

Apparently Barricade never got a UK release. I imported but watch out hes flimsy. I bet he didnt pass UK Quality Control because the day I got him one of his arm connecters broke as I attatched Duststorm.

Apparently Barricade never got a UK release. I imported but watch out hes flimsy. I bet he didnt pass UK Quality Control because the day I got him one of his arm connecters broke as I attatched Duststorm.

Barricade, Roadblock and 'Energon Starscream' had a very short distribution from Hasbro U.K...

That connector design is prone to breakage apparently.

yeah i had heard that, and i did spot a roadblock and the E starscream in the days of energon, never picked them up though which i regret now.

tru doncaster has megs optimus, starwars, 1 hotshot(which i really want), dirtboss and landmine as well as loads of train and arielbots. shame i couldn't afford anything and won't next month either probably because i want 20th prime

they also had e-bulkhead, e-landmine both versions of scorponok, evac, leobreaker and evac

i got the takara toy and idd say hes better quality then steam hammer and storm jet IMO

Archived