UK Sightings

ukzarak

hasbro uk like to use the same numbers in price as the us. which is absolutely stupid and clearly ripping us off

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a strange toys r us catologue through the door this morning, there were a few TF listings in it, including the MP Prime, and Cybertron basics, i know the pictures alongside these things in the catalogues are often inaccurate but Hardtop was the basic picture and there was another so far unreleased deluxe, will try and scan when i finish work.

often magazine photos are just croped from the ones released from hasbro and then they put *contense and colours may very in the corner

Spoke to TRU head office again on friday and it seems the alternators have been put back and will not hit stores until June. The same reason of repackaging was given.

Can't complain really as these people have been friendly and informative every time I speak to them. Shocking I know. Imagine, a company in this country that not only gets the information you need but, within 10 minutes, phones YOU back to tell you!

Almost makes me forgive them for having bugger all for three years, almost.

first i heard about TRU getting alts back in.

still good to know. bad for my wallet though. i'm trying to budget (not a good time with alts, cybertron, 20th prime and g1 neo on the way)

for anyone who shows interest it does appear that itv2 are now showing transformers...

ENERGON :roll it's only taken them two years

ITV2?  Yet another digi TV channel that not every area gets.  My area can't get it and I know that others can't.  Digi TV is a waste, they should just show the TF cartoons on ITV1 for a change.  It's not like they don't have any time slots to put it in, if they got rid of the teeny bop rubbish and their endless repeats then it could be slotted in easily.  Kids TV is a joke, kids are more likely to watch a DVD than kids TV these days.

-Chuckles

heres some more advert mess ups. yesterday i saw an advert for darkcrumplezone, evac and downshift

Archived