UK Sightings

ukzarak

Well I managed to get Jetfire and Darth Vader from Argos, they had Vector Prime but I'm expecting him to arrive in the post soon with the repainted deluxe Starscream.  That was all I found, I looked all over Fraserburgh in each shop that would have once sold TF's, they didn't even have any Star Wars ones.

-Chuckles

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*now feels a prat for getting vector prime and forgeting about the two pack. oh well i was thinking of repainting him anyway

*now feels a prat for getting vector prime and forgeting about the two pack. oh well i was thinking of repainting him anyway

From Argos? Take it back!

If you're over your 16 days, just say you lost the receipt!

Couldn't find any TF's, as usual, so I got some knock offs of the old TF tapes that came with Soundwave and Blaster.  Got two Ravage's, two Steeljaws, a Ramhorn and a Squawktalk.  They're not bad for knock offs, would show pictures if my old computer was working for a change or if I were able to use my parent's digi cam.

Tony.   

finaly gave in and ordered the BWR set

do any of you guys know if thiers a toy store in newport wales i cant seem to find one thiers a tesco but thats way on the other side of the city and i cant be bugged to get a bus all that way

Will the Vector Prime/Starscream two pack get released here?

They did!?! No release across te pond hough. Oh wait theyre TRU exclusives arent they?

maybe they did release the prowl VS screamer set

I think they were Costco exclusive in the U.S...  bur your point is still valid.

The 2 Pack with Megatron and Prime was a TRU exclusive (i think) but still (eventually)

appeared in UK toy shops.....

They did!?! No release across te pond hough. Oh wait theyre TRU exclusives arent they?

....so it might turn up here in ltd quantities...  eventually. The Prime/Megatron set turned up here in World of Wonder, they tend to get stuff other chains dont.

Opinions follow (not fact) 

Both are inferior to the GF versions.  Starscream, it's just a matter of color pref. Vector Prime however has so many corners cut on paint detailing ...  and paint detailing was about the only thing  the toy has going for it.

Archived