Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EPISODE 2!

Recommended Posts

Yes Big Grim! Your exactly right! Step on them! :beer

i'd love to hear the crackling gooshy sound effects to that lol. :beer

that'd make a great blooper though. Hey, someone should make something like that for a web cartoon. Ever seen Blundercats? Same thing, just with TFs stepping on kids. It'd be great!

Kicker is nowhere near as annoying as Ironhide. I just can't seem to get over the whole "I AM A TRUCK WITH A HEAD SO I CAN WHINE AS A TRUCK TOO."

Like that cartoon short when Godzilla meets Bambi! Yes that is a great idea Grim!

Godzilla meets Bambi?! When did this happen? And more importantly, where can I find it? I love Godzilla!!!

I disliked the first episode a lot, so I was very surprised to find myself liking the second one. I think now that they've got most of the introdutions to the characters and premise out of the way that the show will pick up. I just hope transforming isn't a big anime sequence with lots of posing in every episode. I miss when they would just casually transform and be done with it.

 

I can't wait to watch episode 3. I hope they portray Scoponok well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.