Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EPISODE 2!

Recommended Posts

What did everyone think of the second ep? Pretty good huh?

It was pretty good. I wish the series started with a mini-movie pilot type deal like armada did though. I can't wait to dig into this series and the character introduction and plot setup is taking what seems like forever. I'm just being impatient, but I can't wait till things start getting interesting!

I missed the first ep but here are my impressions:

 

LOVE the voice of Alpha Q, nice and eratic...

 

Ironhide...wow...and I thought Armada Hot Shot was whiny...Jetfire kickin tail as usual...

The Battleravages were NICE. I was afraid the Terrorcons would be like the Masterforce Seacons and never transform. I'm happy...

 

Thought the way the Autobots had NO interest in the damaged Decepticons...and how Demolishor was worried about his comrades...wow that be harsh! I may be rooting for the Decepticons this time just 'cause the Autobots are asking for it...

After seeing up to Superlink episode 5, the series looks good but I wish I knew what was going on.

 

I'll have to wait for the series to come to the UK

Just like Big Bot here, I've seen up to episode 5. God (and people fluent in Japanese) only knows what they're saying, but I can kind of figure it out. All I can say is that wait a few weeks and you'll see it starting to get really good already. Of course, I also have high hopes for episodes in the range of 10-14. Every TransFormers series that I've seen seems to get unbelievably better from that point on (Even Armada got a boost in episode 11 (I think) when the Decepticons raided Autobot HQ, Starscream got his wings clipped, Demolishor lost a hand, and Megatron got a haircut).

Yes things are moving a little slow but the plot is just getting started! I have to say I love the Terrorcons and Jetfire tearing it up. I'm glad that there is basically one kid (Kicker) and Optimus is dealing with it in a Sterner Fashion. In Armada it seemed whatever the kids say He would do! C'mon man your the leader here step up and be the man!

and if the kid gets out of line, step on him. Heh

I liked the second episode, but I also wish they would have started with a multi-part intro like armada did. Kicker doesn't annoy me as much as I thought he would. I know some people dislike him, but he just doesn't rub me the wrong way like the armada kids did.

Yes Big Grim! Your exactly right! Step on them! :beer

i'd love to hear the crackling gooshy sound effects to that lol. :beer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.