Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Dinobots

Recommended Posts

Here's my Dinobot group shot.  Sorry about the seam mid page but it's a big picture, so I had to cut and paste.  I wish it had come out better.  the original is quite striking if I do say so myself.

 

I made them a little more accurate in the dino area.  Swoop is now considerably smaller, and Sludge is much larger.  Also, he's now a Brachiosaurus.  I also added a few.  The Anklyosaurus is Slate, the Deinonychus is Slice, and the Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus is Spike.  I'm working on back stories for all of them. 

 

 

Man, that's some of the most impressive pencil work I've seen on this site.  Did you use only one kind of pencil lead (like 2b(standard) or hb) or did you use a variety?  The combination of light and dark with the pencil work, combined with the realism of your drawing (in both shape and body-pose) are both amazing.  Thanks for taking the time to share it here.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is very very good. Cant believe you finished it in only a few days. No rush or anything, but would robot modes be appearing anytime soon? Because that would make it all the better.

Your work has a wonderful fluid quality. It's amazingly good.

 

Keep it up! :thumb

  • Author

Cruel:  Actually, that's not pencil.  The original sketch was done in pencil, but what you're looking at is ball-point pen.

 

Headmaster: I'll probably do some bot modes for the new three, maybe not the original 5.

 

Omegaprime1983: Read my first post and it gives names and descriptions.

 

Thanks for the kudos everybody.

incredible!  that is an awesome drawing.  I really like the poses of the dinos

very cool

DOOD!!! :eek ... I came. :D

 

Nice job :thumb Odds of seeing this colored anytime soon?

 

Odds of seeing this in color: Slim.  I don't do alot of color work.  I'm more of a B/W guy.  But if somebody else would like to color it, feel free.  Just remember to give props to me as the original artist.

 

And dude, go clean your pants.

 

Done and done. :roll Don't get me wrong, it looks stunning as is, but I can't help but get the nagging feeling of what it might look like with color thrown in. :thumb I shan't be doing it myself, but I'm sure someone here will definitely approach you on the matter.

Grimlock's T-rex mode looks a little like the Red Tyranno Zord from PRDT.  And Sludge looks a little like the Brachiosaurus from PRDT as well.  Very impressive none the less.

 

And btw, if you do draw the robot modes, do all of them, cause you changed them a little, it's likely that their robot modes might have changed in both shape and size (especially Swoop who you made smaller and Sludge who you made the largest one of the group).

Awesome work man!  You have really have a knack for this kind of thing.

 

Kepp it up!

WHOA!

 

 

stellar job man!

i love it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.