Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My TF Haul For Wed. 3/25/09

Transformers > Related-Books/Magazines:

x1 Transformers Generations 2009 - Volume #1 {Allspark Member: Hydra}

52-MyTFHaul_FOR_3-25-09.jpg

My TF Haul For Wed. 3/25/09

Transformers > Related-Books/Magazines:

x1 Transformers Generations 2009 - Volume #1 {Allspark Member: Hydra}

52-MyTFHaul_FOR_3-25-09.jpg

Finally got a copy of "The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers" by the guys that did the Unofficial Transformers Guide with the lenticular hologram of Prime on the cover. Next to get their Beast Wars guide. I highly recommend them! This one covers Japanese releases from Diaclone to G2 including general price guide.

Just won a MISB Titanium Soundwave w/ a Classics Megatron for $22.50 + s/h

Not bad since I was outbidded on an auction that ended an hour earlier for an MIB Titanium Soundwave for $26

Just landed:

Animated Sunstorm;

The G1 Animated Shockwave repaint;

Universe HotShot;

Universe Ratchet;

Universe Leo Prime;

Universe Storm Cloud;

Classics Megatron...

...and Classics Starscream.

Why not...,

The other day I grabbed me and my lady a pair of Tickets to the upcoming Nine Inch Nails/Janes Addiction tour on 5/16/09 down here in San Diego. Can't wait, going to be an incredible show.

I got mine for the Toronto show too-- 6-2-09!! I have no desire for the other 2 bands, but this is gonna be my final NIN concert!

FINAL!?!?! But why? Trent always puts on such a good show. Of course, if he's about done with it all, that means no more tours, so no more shows..., but...?

This'll be my 6-7th show, I make it a point to never miss him in town.

I am looking forward to a complete original Jane's Addiction line-up, personally. It's been, what, 17-18 years...?