Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I'm not huge on PVC busts, but I like the attention to detail that goes into them. Some look better than others, in my opinion. The Cliffjumper one looks okay. I've sculpted a few characters before. If I were to change anything, I'd cut the face a little more, but I can see what the sculpter was going for, as far as toon accuracy goes.

 

It looks like there are a few differences between the box picture and the bust included (colors, etc.), which I'm sure is subject to change when it comes to hand painted stuff like this, but are the fins on the gun cast that way or is the bust broken?

 

If it came in the mail that way, I might consider taking it back, but it's not difficult to repair if it was your undoing.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 3/17/08

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x2 Micron SkyGlide [Ebay Seller: bodhar2000]

 

MyTFHaul_for_03-17-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 3/17/08

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x2 Micron SkyGlide [Ebay Seller: bodhar2000]

 

MyTFHaul_for_03-17-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

SOC GX-05 Daiku Maryu/Gaiking

 

100_3668.jpg

 

100_3669.jpg

 

100_3670.jpg

 

I also got Movie Real Gear Highline (red cellphone).

100_1336.jpg
27 March

flareup_packed.jpg

 

I bought this one as Elita-One... the paint job/color scheme is awesome. The transformation is amazing. This is such a cool figure in every way. By far the best motorcycle Transformer ever.

 

Gives me flashbacks of the uber-lame Cy-Kill from the Gobots.

First haul in a long time :D

 

Guitar Hero 3 - Xbox 360 :awsum

 

Walmart MP Starscream :awsum :awsum

 

 

CJ

 

 

:cjdance

tomax and xamot 2 pack, another movie brawl

100_3673.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.