Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

damn, still no landmine, ah well

 

25th Anni G.I. Joe: Sgt. Flash

25th Anni G.I. Joe: Snow Job

 

all i need is Landmine, I.G. Destro, and a Crimson Guard.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

100_3291.jpg

Monday 28 haul.

Maybe not 100% "official"

Still it's the coolest Optimus Prime ever.

 

28-jan-haul.jpg

Found another I.G Destro, now i got one to display loose w00t!!

StockadeBox.JPG

 

YEAH! Just one more left (Incinerator) and the movie is DONE! :clap

Just bought Evac at the store.

 

I finally nabbed the G1 Powermasters, Darkwing and Dreadwing:

 

Darkwing

 

Dreadwing

 

I have always wanted these guys and have never wanted to pay the $100 to $200 dollars I have seem them sell for on eBay, so when I saw these go on tonight, I grabbed 'em :P

Guess what? I've been to Hasbro's warehouse :)

 

hasbro1.jpg

 

hasbro2.jpg

 

My haul of free* TF stuff for today

 

-Slumblebee

-Softimus Prime

-Voyager Thundercracker

-Voyager Rescue Ratchet

-Deluxe Longarm

-Deluxe Final Battle Jazz

-FAB Ratchet

-FAB Frenzy

-FAB Optimus Prime

-Cyberslammer Optimus Prime

-Elita-One

-S7 Air Raid

-S7 Armorhide

-LOC Brawl vs Rescue Ratchet

-T.E.C.H. Digital Dagger

-Starscream Barrel Blaster

-Prime/Megatron Robot Fighters

 

* free means that probably in two weeks time all those toys will join my TF promo catalogue that I run on my site for Hasbro Poland's and online shops' sake and few of these will have galleries/video reviews soon...

NICE SNAG!

NICE SNAG!

 

 

Thanks :D

Small haul for me today:

 

- Max Factory - 1/6 Kasumi PVC (black special edition) [MISB, from BBTS]

- Kamen Rider Hibiki - Disk Animal 07 - Asagiwashi [MISB, from BBTS]

 

tf162.jpg

 

Kasumi is one sexy girl, as always. :)

I bought the Disk Animal on a whim; I've been curious as to their build for a while now... Never been much of a Kamen Rider follower anyways...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.