Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Got a pretty decent haul yesterday and today.

 

Classics Jetfire (from Wal-Mart), yesterday. He's pretty cool, but I'm having problems keeping him standing.

 

and then today, while on a Lego hunt at TRU I managed to get:

 

Optimus Prime VS. Megatron 2-pack, Bionicle Dekar, Exo-Force Claw Crusher, and Exo-Force Cyclone Defender.

 

Optimus and Megatron are okay, both are kind of hampered by the gimmicks. Optimus's torso is too-loose, and while transforming Megatron into vehicle mode, his arm popped off at the shoulder AND the turret popped off as well. The DVD's just a recap of the last three(Armada, Energon and Cybertron) series.

 

I wish I had some pics to show, but my camera is still out of commison.

 

Aoi

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wheeee...

 

- Classics: Optimus Prime VS Megatron - The Ultimate Battle [from local Zellers]

 

tf80.jpg

 

Funny that my local Zellers would stock this before BBTS...

Anyhow, I'm not particularly impressed by either... Prime looks ok in bot mode, horrible in truck mode. Megs looks ok in tank mode, but his bot mode looks lankey. That, and his feet were assembled reversed.

 

mmm are you sure you are happy with your purchase? :tflaugh

I want a Wii. Santa, you owe me one!

Wheeee...

 

- Classics: Optimus Prime VS Megatron - The Ultimate Battle [from local Zellers]

 

tf80.jpg

 

Funny that my local Zellers would stock this before BBTS...

Anyhow, I'm not particularly impressed by either... Prime looks ok in bot mode, horrible in truck mode. Megs looks ok in tank mode, but his bot mode looks lankey. That, and his feet were assembled reversed.

 

I was able to pick this up at my TRU. Then I decided to check out Zellers...and they had Classics Prime....w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Meanwhile...Wallymart has quite a few Primuses and ALt Skids....

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 11/22/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars 2:

D-23 Hellscream [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

D-24 Max B [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

 

Transformers Botcon Japan Exclusive(s):

Double Punch [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

 

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

#81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Transformers Classic Multi-Packs:

#81401 Optimus Prime vs. Megatron - "The Ultimate Battle" [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Star Wars Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles Wave #13 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #34839 "Star Destroyer" [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Global Star Software - PC Games:

Deal or No Deal [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 POTD Pack(s) [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_11-22-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 11/22/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars 2:

D-23 Hellscream [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

D-24 Max B [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

 

Transformers Botcon Japan Exclusive(s):

Double Punch [Online Store: BigBadToyStore.Com]

 

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

#81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Transformers Classic Multi-Packs:

#81401 Optimus Prime vs. Megatron - "The Ultimate Battle" [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Star Wars Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles Wave #13 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #34839 "Star Destroyer" [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Global Star Software - PC Games:

Deal or No Deal [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 POTD Pack(s) [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_11-22-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Wheeee...

 

- Classics: Optimus Prime VS Megatron - The Ultimate Battle [from local Zellers]

 

tf80.jpg

 

Funny that my local Zellers would stock this before BBTS...

Anyhow, I'm not particularly impressed by either... Prime looks ok in bot mode, horrible in truck mode. Megs looks ok in tank mode, but his bot mode looks lankey. That, and his feet were assembled reversed.

 

mmm are you sure you are happy with your purchase? :tflaugh

Well, I'm a semi Prime freak (click on my sig, and go to the "uber omake", the last icon in the top row of my website), so I'm glad to add another one to my collection. It's just that, with the quality of Classics that we've been getting in Wave 1, I'd have expected a whole lot better. So to answer you question, I'm not particularly happy with the purchase, but I'm kinda glad I did at the same time. Yes, I know I'm contradicting myself. :P

Wheeee...

 

- Classics: Optimus Prime VS Megatron - The Ultimate Battle [from local Zellers]

 

tf80.jpg

 

Funny that my local Zellers would stock this before BBTS...

Anyhow, I'm not particularly impressed by either... Prime looks ok in bot mode, horrible in truck mode. Megs looks ok in tank mode, but his bot mode looks lankey. That, and his feet were assembled reversed.

 

mmm are you sure you are happy with your purchase? :tflaugh

Well, I'm a semi Prime freak (click on my sig, and go to the "uber omake", the last icon in the top row of my website), so I'm glad to add another one to my collection. It's just that, with the quality of Classics that we've been getting in Wave 1, I'd have expected a whole lot better. So to answer you question, I'm not particularly happy with the purchase, but I'm kinda glad I did at the same time. Yes, I know I'm contradicting myself. :P

 

I can relate to that, FG! I found the 2-pack the other night..and the gimmicks kills the figure for me(and his head, a little bit too..) but I'm still glad I picked 'im up.

 

annnd. semi Prime freak. :tflaugh

 

Aoi

P1130165.jpg

 

my very first fully-chromed toy from takara (that is of considerable size and isn't small like lightan :P)

P1130166.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.