Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Yes Wallas, the Star Gaogaiga is simply the first Gao with the Star set (that includes also the hammer). This set was sold at time separetely but at same time CM's putted out a really big box with thw two toys together :thumb

This instead is the pvc Final Gaogaigo, of wich the DX version will be out soon..

gaogaigo.jpg

Heres a nice japanese g1 haul. Enjoy.

Galaxy Shuttle (Bone White Mint Stickers) Dinoking (Came with Giftset Instructions)

IMG_3556.jpg

Mp03 (Hidden in the back), Deathsaraus (DeadMint), Black Shadow, Go-Shooter (#1 W/ Minervas Small Guns), G1 Quint (faking amazing piece.)

IMG_3555.jpg

Yellow Scrapmetal, Ehobby Galvatron (MISB & Only cost $6 cdn), Sixbuilder Giftset (Little dinged up but can't complain It was a Steal!), WST Dinos

IMG_3554.jpg

awesome haul - what was your damage on that galaxy shuttle and dino king if u don mind me asking?

Heres a nice japanese g1 haul. Enjoy.

Galaxy Shuttle (Bone White Mint Stickers) Dinoking (Came with Giftset Instructions)

IMG_3556.jpg

Mp03 (Hidden in the back), Deathsaraus (DeadMint), Black Shadow, Go-Shooter (#1 W/ Minervas Small Guns), G1 Quint (faking amazing piece.)

IMG_3555.jpg

Yellow Scrapmetal, Ehobby Galvatron (MISB & Only cost $6 cdn), Sixbuilder Giftset (Little dinged up but can't complain It was a Steal!), WST Dinos

IMG_3554.jpg

awesome haul - what was your damage on that galaxy shuttle and dino king if u don mind me asking?

I want dinoking! :drool :tftongue

Classics Bumblebee!! :clap :thumb :tfdance

This guy is just too awesome!

classics 'Bee and 'Rod!!

I must say - given the solid construction, great transformation, wonderful sculpt, nice paint job, and the fact that we've waited 22 years for a decent Bumblebee figure -

Classics Bumblebee is one of the single most satisfying Transformers of all time.

(it really tipped in his favor that we haven't had a good Bee fig in FOREVER...)

Oh, and Hot Rod is awesome too.

Agreed!

The headsculpt is pure love!!

Although Megatron really is satisfying as well. once you have him in hand - he IS megatron and the colors arent so bad. I still plan to paint him anyway.

:pfx :beer All theClassics so far are the toys from '84 and are definately pure luv. Can't wait to get Hotrod, Starscreamer and Astrotrain next. It's impressive tosee that these toys are so well representative of what made Transformers great. I haven't been able to put down Pop Opt, Megs or Bee yet!

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 10/22/06

Transformers Cybertron Scout Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80285]:

#81254 Scrapmetal "Yellow Version" [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Attacktix - Wave #1 Booster Packs [Asst. #68243]:

x1 #68199 "Transformers" Wave #1 Booster Pack [store: Wal-Mart]

Nintendo DS Game(s):

Danny Phantom - "Urban Jungle" [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_10-22-06.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 10/22/06

Transformers Cybertron Scout Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80285]:

#81254 Scrapmetal "Yellow Version" [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Attacktix - Wave #1 Booster Packs [Asst. #68243]: