Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enzo_Mammato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Enzo_Mammato

  1. WoW I'm also waiting for the reissue Great Goldran !! I can't wait to have in hands ;)
  2. thanks very much Freedom :)
  3. Hey Freedom, can you take a pic of BTR Megatron in robot form ? ^____^
  4. Yes Wallas, the Star Gaogaiga is simply the first Gao with the Star set (that includes also the hammer). This set was sold at time separetely but at same time CM's putted out a really big box with thw two toys together :thumb This instead is the pvc Final Gaogaigo, of wich the DX version will be out soon..
  5. Yes Wallas, CMs made all three Gao but there's a fourth Gao that will be out in next future, it's called Gaogaigo... Anyway a great Gaofighgar gallery is here http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56351 check out ^___^ here there are some comparison pics...
  6. Today arrived CM's Gaofighgar and Kiss Convoy ..and yesterday Galaxy Force Optimus Prime (at wich I attached Dark Liger Jack)
  7. Ok now I understood !! Thanks again friend :wave
  8. [Why do you think so? I don't see any problem in collecting 2 or three series at one time...] Absolutely no problems, but I see his way to show his purchases not like a real collector, but like someone that wants only to show that he's rich....logically I can be wrong, or maybe I'll be wrong at all but I fell so ;)
  9. I think that TFans isn't a real collector ...
  10. Hello friends It's my first post on this board, but I read you always anyway and this thread is so cool that I want you enjoy my last purchases on Yahoo Singapore auctions :wave
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.