Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Hmmm.

Bought Cybertron Bendy the other day. Looks nice posed with the rest of the line and the alt mode works nicely but compared to the Armada scheme this one blows.

No other TFs but Sigma 6 Longrange arrived the other day from BBTS. This is easily my favorite in the line thus far. :clap

After years of drooling over this, I finally got it.

Galaxy-Shuttle_4web.jpg

Galaxy-Shuttle_3web.jpg

He's on my short list of rare/expensive figures I want some day. How is his actual articulation and such though, is he a sturdy guy or does he feel fragile?

Hey Tentagil,

He is very sturdy but very difficult to pose. Not fragile at all. I would get if ASAP since I saw one on ebay going for $370 (something like that). I got luck and got it for much cheaper.

Oct 13.

Cyb. Hightail (BBTS) :tdown

Cyb Shadow Recon Team (BBTS) :tdown

6" Titanium Scourge (BBTS) :thumb

6" Titanium Optimal Optimus (BBTS) :thumb

Notes:

The Cyb figs are..um..there. Well, that's it. Cybertron is over. It was awesome.

The Titanium figs are sweet. WAAAYYY better than Prime and Megs.

Scourge doesn't really have much metal and is pretty much a dumbed down Thunderblast, but still very cool.

I never owned the original OP OP, so I can't compare but he's my favorite 6" Titantium yet. Much less a statue, more an actual toy.

Not really TF related, although these will help me with buying/researching TF-related stuff...

- 2x Dell 1907FP 19" LCD screens

Very nice screens; I highly recommend them. I used to use 2x 19" CRTs (a Viewsonic PF790/PT795 combination), but one of them (the PT795) crapped out on me a couple months back. And behold! Dell's 10 Days of Deals (here in Canada, at least)! Dell 1907FP's for $250CDN! So I took 2. :thumb