Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

A nice surprise at Zellers this morning...

- Cybertron Deluxe Gorilla Optimus Prime [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Deluxe T-Rex Megatron [from Zellers]

tf71.jpg

I must say, I REALLY like these two molds. Very complex for Deluxe-sized TFs. It's funny... of the 3 "10th Anniversary" Primal/Megs we've gotten (10th Anniv, TRU 2-pack, Cybertron packs), I get the two newer ones first, and I still haven't gotten the first 10th Anniversary packs of Primal and Megs...

It's also interesting that, just last night, I didn't win on TWO sets of auctions for these two. So I told myself: "Bah, I'll just hunt for them in-store locally, when they make their appearance in a month from now..." And voila! They had them here! :thumb

A nice surprise at Zellers this morning...

- Cybertron Deluxe Gorilla Optimus Prime [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Deluxe T-Rex Megatron [from Zellers]

tf71.jpg

I must say, I REALLY like these two molds. Very complex for Deluxe-sized TFs. It's funny... of the 3 "10th Anniversary" Primal/Megs we've gotten (10th Anniv, TRU 2-pack, Cybertron packs), I get the two newer ones first, and I still haven't gotten the first 10th Anniversary packs of Primal and Megs...

It's also interesting that, just last night, I didn't win on TWO sets of auctions for these two. So I told myself: "Bah, I'll just hunt for them in-store locally, when they make their appearance in a month from now..." And voila! They had them here! :thumb

Actually brought a ton of stuff but never have time to put it up.

But here's my lastest purchases:

c5_1.JPG

46_12.JPG

b6_1.JPG

Also, my ranger should be here by the end of the month.

WOOHOO! got my Blaster in the mail today, shocked at how fast i got him! everything works great on 'im though and the stickers are in great shape. i had to take him apart to unstick his play button but now everythings working fine, although does anybody know what the spring inside the tape door release (the long black thing that holds the door shut and goes up to let it open) is for? i just can't figure it out.... hmmm i think i'll make a thread about it....