Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

All y'all suck :P

 

I want MP Starscream and MP-04, but I simply haven't the funds. Also, I'm holding out for the anime version of SS, and I bought the unofficial trailer for MP-01. So we'll see ...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

From BBTS:

 

-Masterpiece Starscream :clap w00t!

 

MP-03Starscream.jpg

 

Classics and MP-03 in the same week...oohhh....

 

*faints*

Ye know I gotta face it I'm addicted to buildin. Might as well face it I'm addicted ta buildin.

 

*snagged me a Huckebein Mk3 1/144 kit today from Kicks-Hobby.

A nice surprise at Zellers this morning...

 

- Cybertron Deluxe Gorilla Optimus Prime [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Deluxe T-Rex Megatron [from Zellers]

 

tf71.jpg

 

I must say, I REALLY like these two molds. Very complex for Deluxe-sized TFs. It's funny... of the 3 "10th Anniversary" Primal/Megs we've gotten (10th Anniv, TRU 2-pack, Cybertron packs), I get the two newer ones first, and I still haven't gotten the first 10th Anniversary packs of Primal and Megs...

 

It's also interesting that, just last night, I didn't win on TWO sets of auctions for these two. So I told myself: "Bah, I'll just hunt for them in-store locally, when they make their appearance in a month from now..." And voila! They had them here! :thumb

A nice surprise at Zellers this morning...

 

- Cybertron Deluxe Gorilla Optimus Prime [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Deluxe T-Rex Megatron [from Zellers]

 

tf71.jpg

 

I must say, I REALLY like these two molds. Very complex for Deluxe-sized TFs. It's funny... of the 3 "10th Anniversary" Primal/Megs we've gotten (10th Anniv, TRU 2-pack, Cybertron packs), I get the two newer ones first, and I still haven't gotten the first 10th Anniversary packs of Primal and Megs...

 

It's also interesting that, just last night, I didn't win on TWO sets of auctions for these two. So I told myself: "Bah, I'll just hunt for them in-store locally, when they make their appearance in a month from now..." And voila! They had them here! :thumb

DSC00014.jpg

 

1mp3 and 1 mp4 for me.

the balance mp3 and mp4 belong to my friends'.

Took a picture with the rest of the MP that i have.

:thumb

DSC00014.jpg

 

 

Picture taken with 2 MP3 and 1 MP4 that belong to my frens' and the rest are taken with my MP collection.

Actually brought a ton of stuff but never have time to put it up.

But here's my lastest purchases:

 

c5_1.JPG

 

46_12.JPG

 

b6_1.JPG

 

Also, my ranger should be here by the end of the month.

WOOHOO! got my Blaster in the mail today, shocked at how fast i got him! everything works great on 'im though and the stickers are in great shape. i had to take him apart to unstick his play button but now everythings working fine, although does anybody know what the spring inside the tape door release (the long black thing that holds the door shut and goes up to let it open) is for? i just can't figure it out.... hmmm i think i'll make a thread about it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.