Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I just recieved a loose completed Cybertron Quickmix from devastator137. :clap

Overall not a bad figure. Definitely a lot better and more fun that Energon Ironhide. :thumb

I also got as an added bonus G1 Lightspeed. (I actually had to look this one up, how sad is that) :redface Pretty neat little figure and reminds me a lot of G1 Wheelie. Hmmm. I have to find one of those eventially. :tflaugh

Now all I'm waiting on is Excellion and Primus from BBTS thus completing all the essential characters from the line. And what a fun/awsome line it was at that. :thumb

Cybertron Metroplex

Cybertron Soundwave

CJ

:tfdance

Heh heh. So your Walmart finally got them too. :thumb Good catch both are awsome.

I personally went ahead and Endcapped both as well as many others thinking it would be a cold day in hell before any arrived here. Hmmm. What do you know hell froze over. Didn't see that coming. :tflaugh

My TF Haul For Mon. 9/11/06

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

X-6 Rartorata [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

X-8 Drancron [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

MyTFHaul_for_9-11-06.jpg

My TF Haul For Mon. 9/11/06

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

X-6 Rartorata [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

X-8 Drancron [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

MyTFHaul_for_9-11-06.jpg

Very small haul...

- Titanium 3" Unicron [from Wal-Mart]

- Lego Bionicle Piraka - Reidak the Tracer [from Wal-Mart]

[Too lazy to take a picture of stuff everyone knows about]

I picked up the 3" Unicron just because I have Armada-cron, Cybertron-Deluxe-Unicron, and the Unicron head that came with Primus. I'm a horrible completist, in a way...

Oh, and I don't collect Bionicle or anything; I just needed one of these for parts for kitbashing.