Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I just recieved a loose completed Cybertron Quickmix from devastator137. :clap

 

Overall not a bad figure. Definitely a lot better and more fun that Energon Ironhide. :thumb

 

I also got as an added bonus G1 Lightspeed. (I actually had to look this one up, how sad is that) :redface Pretty neat little figure and reminds me a lot of G1 Wheelie. Hmmm. I have to find one of those eventially. :tflaugh

 

Now all I'm waiting on is Excellion and Primus from BBTS thus completing all the essential characters from the line. And what a fun/awsome line it was at that. :thumb

 

Cybertron Metroplex

Cybertron Soundwave

 

 

CJ

 

 

 

:tfdance

 

 

Heh heh. So your Walmart finally got them too. :thumb Good catch both are awsome.

 

I personally went ahead and Endcapped both as well as many others thinking it would be a cold day in hell before any arrived here. Hmmm. What do you know hell froze over. Didn't see that coming. :tflaugh

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 9/11/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

X-6 Rartorata [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

X-8 Drancron [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-11-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 9/11/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

X-6 Rartorata [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

X-8 Drancron [Ebay Seller: flyingturtletoys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-11-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

revoltech eva03 (black one)

 

id say the red one is my fav so far.

Very small haul...

 

- Titanium 3" Unicron [from Wal-Mart]

- Lego Bionicle Piraka - Reidak the Tracer [from Wal-Mart]

 

[Too lazy to take a picture of stuff everyone knows about]

 

I picked up the 3" Unicron just because I have Armada-cron, Cybertron-Deluxe-Unicron, and the Unicron head that came with Primus. I'm a horrible completist, in a way...

Oh, and I don't collect Bionicle or anything; I just needed one of these for parts for kitbashing.

Yesterday: Primus!

Gf Sonic Bomber

1cu2.jpg

 

Cybertron Override GTS

2kq1.jpg

-Beast Wars Optimus Primal vs. Megatron 2-pack

 

Haul9.jpg

 

w00t :clap

 

Knowing how much the Takara set was, all I can say is: :note ooh I love a bargainn!!!! :note

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.