Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Superlink SD-01 Starscream - $24.99

Energon Powerlinx Battles Energon Strongarm - $2.99

From: ToyWiz.com

 

new9469li.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Alt Sunstreaker.

 

Despite how good people say he is, it's still quite obvious Hasbro cut just as many corners with this one as Ricco and Rollbar. Transformed him twice and the black stripes are already chipping away. Wheel magnets also don't align properly. :tdown

GRRR thats the last version of the mold I need!

 

anyway

 

got shortround and backstop today

 

I love shortround but backstop was as i expected though I would've liked a diffrent way of designing him

GRRR thats the last version of the mold I need!

 

:tfhuh

Got a new Excellion to replace the one I f'd up trying to swap wings, and CANNONBALL!!! :clap

 

Goin out tomorrow to pick up Skywarp and Overide GTS...

GRRR thats the last version of the mold I need!

 

:tfhuh

What I mean is I have

 

energon starscream

 

energon super starscream (g1 recolour)

 

SL nightscream reverse (show acturate upgrade recolour)

 

all I need is the show acturate ghost version

No Pics but I got me a Predacon Tarantulas today.

Hello. I am new. I have recently received my first Transformer as a gift.  :wave

Hello. I am new. I have recently received my first Transformer as a gift.  :wave

welcome newbee :wave

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.