Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 09/08/2011

 

Lego Master Builders Academy > Kit #2 To #6 Subscription (#01 & #02):

x2 #20201 Level 1/Kit 3 "Robot Designer"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Kazoku Sentai Gokaiger > Candy Ranger Keys:

x1 Part 3 C-Keys (All 5)-{Ebay Seller: spike-y7685/Birthday 2011}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Ongoing/Issue #23/Cover B-{Ebay Seller: comic-madness}

 

51-MyHybridHaul_FOR_09-08-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 09/08/2011

 

Lego Master Builders Academy > Kit #2 To #6 Subscription (#01 & #02):

x2 #20201 Level 1/Kit 3 "Robot Designer"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Kazoku Sentai Gokaiger > Candy Ranger Keys:

x1 Part 3 C-Keys (All 5)-{Ebay Seller: spike-y7685/Birthday 2011}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Ongoing/Issue #23/Cover B-{Ebay Seller: comic-madness}

 

51-MyHybridHaul_FOR_09-08-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 09/04/2011

 

Angry Bird(s) > Stickers:

x1 AB-4 Sticker Sheets-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyNon-TFHauL_FOR_09-04-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 09/04/2011

 

Angry Bird(s) > Stickers:

x1 AB-4 Sticker Sheets-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyNon-TFHauL_FOR_09-04-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

@Superior Grilled Cheese & Breaker - Is what you are saying is like you want to see an overview of my collection or something on those lines?

 

Let me know so I can make sure I can do it right, cool? :)

 

-TF2

 

 

:wat :wat :wat

 

I (and probably many others) SOOOOO want to see what your collection is like. Could you post something like what Devil Mazinkaiser posted in the action pose thread?

 

Would it be too much to ask for a total count too?

 

I'm amazed you even responded, so THANK YOU

hey Transfan's cool. he's answered PMs I've sent him in the past. :thumb

 

Bt yeah transfan, please take a pic of your collection(s) be it TF's, Power Rangers and everything else you collect. I bet you have a batcave fulla toys

 

Would be nice to see you open up a little more too. You've been a part of this community for a long time now and would be nice to see your opinions on stuff too. :thumb

Bt yeah transfan, please take a pic of your collection(s) be it TF's, Power Rangers and everything else you collect. I bet you have a batcave fulla toys

 

Yenno, I wouldn't be surprise if he actually has a bat cave... like 10 of them based off the old Batman movies. If he had like an underground base like in Dark Knight with all those lights, that would be pretty kick ass... Wait... maybe Transfan2 IS Bruce Wayne....

No pics, but today I got a Generations Dlx Thunderwing, HA basic Tailpipe, and one of those Mcfarlane Halo anniversary figures of Master Chief.

@Superior Grilled Cheese & Breaker - Is what you are saying is like you want to see an overview of my collection or something on those lines?

 

Let me know so I can make sure I can do it right, cool? :)

 

-TF2

 

 

:wat :wat :wat

 

I (and probably many others) SOOOOO want to see what your collection is like. Could you post something like what Devil Mazinkaiser posted in the action pose thread?

 

Would it be too much to ask for a total count too?

 

I'm amazed you even responded, so THANK YOU

 

Your welcome, I can try my best in regards to fulling the request, but counting wise...Not so sure

 

 

hey Transfan's cool. he's answered PMs I've sent him in the past. :thumb

 

Bt yeah transfan, please take a pic of your collection(s) be it TF's, Power Rangers and everything else you collect. I bet you have a batcave fulla toys

 

Would be nice to see you open up a little more too. You've been a part of this community for a long time now and would be nice to see your opinions on stuff too. :thumb

 

Yep, I am a cool person and I guess I am just a bit nervous about talking/commenting on things ^^;.

 

I try to take pics of my collection(s) as soon as I can. ^^

 

Bt yeah transfan, please take a pic of your collection(s) be it TF's, Power Rangers and everything else you collect. I bet you have a batcave fulla toys

 

Yenno, I wouldn't be surprise if he actually has a bat cave... like 10 of them based off the old Batman movies. If he had like an underground base like in Dark Knight with all those lights, that would be pretty kick ass... Wait... maybe Transfan2 IS Bruce Wayne....

 

I just say this....While I am not Bruce Wayne, I am a fun collector (and if you are being funny, Nothing wrong with that ^^).

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 09/09/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Toys-R-Us EXs > Asst. #XXXXX:

x2 #36064 Cybertronian Warriors Pack-{Store: Toys-"R"-Us}

 

Lego Creator > Impulse/TRU EX Set(s):

x1 #30009 X-Mas Tree-{Store: Toys-"R"-Us}

 

Lego Creator > Impulse Set(s):

x3 #30025 Clown Fish-{Ebay Seller: toyburg}

 

Tranformers Kre-Os > Kreon(s):

x1 Skywarp-{Ebay Seller: noid.562}

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s) > JPN Release(s):

x1 Super Sentai Battle-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classics/Clone Wars > Advent Calender 2011:

x2 Day 05 Boba Fett's Slave I-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 04 Spider Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 03 Destroyer Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x5 Day 20 TIE Fighter-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 14 Mouse Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 12 Rebel Snowspeeder-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 10 Imperial Shuttle-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x1 Day 13 R2-D5-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x1 Day 19 TIE Interceptor Pilot-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

 

53-MyHybridHaul_FOR_09-09-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 09/09/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Toys-R-Us EXs > Asst. #XXXXX:

x2 #36064 Cybertronian Warriors Pack-{Store: Toys-"R"-Us}

 

Lego Creator > Impulse/TRU EX Set(s):

x1 #30009 X-Mas Tree-{Store: Toys-"R"-Us}

 

Lego Creator > Impulse Set(s):

x3 #30025 Clown Fish-{Ebay Seller: toyburg}

 

Tranformers Kre-Os > Kreon(s):

x1 Skywarp-{Ebay Seller: noid.562}

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s) > JPN Release(s):

x1 Super Sentai Battle-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classics/Clone Wars > Advent Calender 2011:

x2 Day 05 Boba Fett's Slave I-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 04 Spider Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 03 Destroyer Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x5 Day 20 TIE Fighter-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 14 Mouse Droid-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 12 Rebel Snowspeeder-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x2 Day 10 Imperial Shuttle-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x1 Day 13 R2-D5-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

x1 Day 19 TIE Interceptor Pilot-{Bricklink Seller: HouseOfLogos}

53-MyHybridHaul_FOR_09-09-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.