Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

working on that. I checked with TRU earlier, and spoke to one of their lead ordering peoples. No stores have them yet, no inventory in database. As soon as this guy gets them in though, he'll have some on hold for me.

Today was a good day! No pics as neither in hand, but I got a couple of rarities, and for good prices!

First, the backwards DOTM Laserbeak for $30 shipped... Of course its eBay and I could still be disappointed. So we'll see about that. I did ask the seller if they used a stock photo or an actual photo (they used a lightbox) and said it wasn't a stock photo. Beware tho, if you are looking for the backwards Laserbeak on ebay, a lot of sellers are using a stock or Hasbro solicitation photo. So be sure to ask first to make sure and also send yourself a copy of the question too.

Second, got the G1 Matshurio Jetfire loose, painted wing I believe, as well.

Oh boy can't wait for those!

These have been acquired! Pics in my collection thread (which really most of these posts people make should be in their collection thread especially since the lock has been taken off) but I digress....

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=15740&pid=1626020&st=120entry1626020

:yay

Got myself some Igear PP-01's.... The Clear faith Leader, The Ultra Magnus variant a.k.a. PP-01U Ultra Leader. He looks sweet in this size...And Also the Shattered Glass version a.k.a PP-01E Evil Leader.

They are just nice trade-fodder...Got them all MIB, checked them out and put them back in the box...

Pics will follow later on today

Got a Sea Attack Ravage for $3 on clearance :P Had to give the guy a home. We also got Rodimus v Cyclonus 2pks on clearance too. Thinking about getting another one.

Got a Sea Attack Ravage for $3 on clearance :P Had to give the guy a home. We also got Rodimus v Cyclonus 2pks on clearance too. Thinking about getting another one.

On clearance where? Looking to get the 2 pack to make some customs. :tfevil

From BBTS today:

GI Goe Sky Striker - the normal version, not Starscream

Marvel Select Hulk - HUGE figure

Marvel Universe Avengers three pack - five pack if you count Antman and Wasp. The Hulk in that pack is wearing some daisy dukes. I am going to call him Hot-Pants Hulk!