Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Whoohoooooooooo

 

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

 

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

 

Nice set. The only thing I think didn't choose properly was that Wing Saber. Sure, I was supposed to buy the e-version on BBTS too and chose SL, cause they were out of E-version, but it was a fortunate move.

 

To be honest, e version looks for me like mold with some unfinished paint job- Those small details that E-version lacks make a great difference...

 

sc_wingsaber14.jpg

Oh, yeah, I definitely agree with you all the way that the SL version of Wing Saber is WAYYYYY better. :thumb

But there's something about a "$10 loose complete" one that I can't pass up on. Besides, the kitbasher in me will probably just add the missing paint apps myself...

Well if you do, don't forget the black paint on the Wing mode hands. I owned Energon Prime and Wingsaber for a while and after selling them off (and you got the Prime FG :tftongue ) and getting the SL versions I noticed the huge difference. They just looks so much better.

 

Now for what I bought. Alt Mirage and Camshaft. :clap

 

altbox.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

GC-07 Micron Team

GC-08 Auto Micron Team

GC-09 Guardshell

GD-06 Inch Up

 

:clap

GC-07 Micron Team

GC-08 Auto Micron Team

GC-09 Guardshell

GD-06 Inch Up

 

:clap

have not posted in a bit -

 

recently I have gotten

 

quickmix

primus w uni head

cyb unicron

titanium arc

titanium op

titanium megs

cyb giant plan mini cons

 

cybertron is pretty much done for me - I will still pick up the yello repaint of scrapmetal and blue if it is easy to get - also maybe a galaxy force star scream and sonic bomber - otherwise done with the line completely [i hope] - primus is so sick -

 

titanium op is killer - megs sucks so bad I cannot believe it - :(

mom012-1.jpg

C Bendy Prime with the Planet markings

GF Japan TRU Galaxy Convoy

Python Auto Alarm

lol. I like how you dont even try to hide the bottle of hand lotion. :tfgrin

mom012-1.jpg

C Bendy Prime with the Planet markings

GF Japan TRU Galaxy Convoy

Python Auto Alarm

lol. I like how you dont even try to hide the bottle of hand lotion. :tfgrin

Just call me lazy :tftongue

Small haul... quite literally...

 

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Backblast vs Sureshock [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Scrap Iron vs Grindor [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Blastcharge vs High Wire [from Zellers]

 

tf60.jpg

 

I was quite surprised to see these guys at Zellers. Well, either way, I was just too lazy to make the out-of-the-way trip to TRU or Wal-Mart. Anyhow, just a few more, and Cybertron will be done for me.

Cyb Crumplezone

Cyb Buzzaw

Cyb Override

14 Aug

pl_prime.jpg

My 3rd version of this Prime. I will call him Planet Force Otimus Prime :tflaugh

 

15 Aug

titan04-1.jpgtitan04-2.jpgtitan04-3.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.