Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Thanks. I know very little about all this so I will need y'all to learn me. ;)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I picked up ramble....er scrapmetal and the hovercraft - what case assort did u guys see soundwave with - I still have not seen him but I seem to have all the smaller ones he was packed with - anyone know?

Beast Wars Season 2: $14.99

Beast Wars Season 3: $14.99

Ebay Seller: dvdgrand

 

new9476iy.jpg

Beast Wars Season 2: $14.99

Beast Wars Season 3: $14.99

Ebay Seller: dvdgrand

 

new9476iy.jpg

Hello. I am new. I have recently received my first Transformer as a gift.  :wave

 

Hi Newbe,

 

So what transformers you got for a gift, and so here my new WST Skywarp and now wave one is complete :clap  :clap

 

b77afaa4.jpg

af7b8b28.jpg

well ok here I go, no pics but :

 

Vector Prime

 

Layaway:

Galvatron

Sonic Bomber

Sky shadow

two others that I forgot about, dluxes I think

 

cant seem to find soundwave :(  Metro Plex, didnt see Starscream on last outing either lol

 

but I did see the whole Vanguard Team, maybe next time :)

Got Bw tripredacus MISB!!!!! but I opened him since the box was sunfaded and not in best condition

 

plus BM scavenger with MIC

 

and BM mirage complete

 

quite a nice haul If i do say so myself

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 4/28/06

 

Magiranger:

MagiKing Complete Edition [Online Store: Kicks-Hobby.com]

 

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai DX DaiBouken [Online Store: Kicks-Hobby.com]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_4-28-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 4/28/06

 

Magiranger:

MagiKing Complete Edition [Online Store: Kicks-Hobby.com]

 

Boukenger:

GoGo Gattai DX DaiBouken [Online Store: Kicks-Hobby.com]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_4-28-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.