Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Picked up a 2nd Cybertron Clocker and a 2nd Cybertron Armorhide for kitbashing purposes a few days ago.

(too lazy to take a picture since they're nothing new...)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

IDW #2(thundercracker)

_________________________________________________________________

My TF Haul for Tues. 2/14/06

 

Transformers Cybertron Voyager Class Wave #6 [Asst. #80287]:

Dark Crumplezone [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron Series #4 [Asst. #80984]:

Sunstorm [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

Thundercracker [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Series #1/Wave #2 [Asst. #81147]

Predacon Tarantulus [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_2-14-06.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

SHOCKWAVE! :clap

Shockwavebox.jpgVIL

 

I love his colors in that version, but I've never been able to find one I'm willing to pay the money for.  People charge insane prices for that one on EBay

SHOCKWAVE! :clap

Shockwavebox.jpgVIL

 

I love his colors in that version, but I've never been able to find one I'm willing to pay the money for.  People charge insane prices for that one on EBay

ive actually seen them go for down right decent prices..

SHOCKWAVE! :clap

Shockwavebox.jpgVIL

 

I love his colors in that version, but I've never been able to find one I'm willing to pay the money for.  People charge insane prices for that one on EBay

ive actually seen them go for down right decent prices..

I got mine for $31 CDN shipped from someone on the 2005 boards.

-Cybertron Downshift

 

w00t

 

CybertronDownshift.jpg

 

Woot indeed

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.