Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

marvel legends cyclopes/ sentinal series

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got a MAJOR G1 haul today: Swoop, Slag, Pipes, Huffer, Bumblebee, Razorclaw (plastic ver.), Rampage (same), Wheeljack, Blaster and the best of the lot: a complete Megatron  :thumb

 

Now I'm broke again...

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Fri. 9/23/05

 

Pic #1.) Lego Bionicle: #8759 "Battle of Metru Nui"

 

Pic #2.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Cybernetic Revolution Packs x4

HAULLEGOBIONICLE8759PIC1_9-23RD.jpg

YGOTCGCRVPacksx4PIC2_9-23RD.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Sat. 9/24/05

 

Pic #1.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Cybernetic Revolution Packs x4

YGOTCGCRVPacksx4PIC1_9-24TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Just got home today from my trip to Florida and hoo boy did I ever load up on loot! I hit a couple of KB outlets just in time for a sweet buy 1 get 1 half off sale on a fair selection of energon stuff I was still missing. And of course I loaded up on all things Cybertron.

 

Here is the list, including several bots purchased on ebay and end cap that were waiting for me when I arrived:

 

Alternators:

 

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Silverstreak

Swindle

Grimlock

Windcharger

 

Cybertron:

 

Red alert

Hot Shot

Override

Overhaul

Ransack

Scattorshot

Recon mini con team

Hardtop

Clocker

Landmine

Dirt Boss

Thundercracker

Supreme Starscream

Crumplezone

Jetfire

Megatron

Optimus Prime

Scourge

con exclusive Skywarp

 

Energon:

 

Treadbolt

Quickstrike

Landquake

Wing saber (x3, 2  of them are misb)

Cliffjumper

Overcast

Aplha Q

Iron Hide

Energon Kicker

Energon Starscream (G1 colors)

Stormjet

Grimlock

Swoop

Scorponok

Six Shot

Galvatron

Cyclonus

Dreadwing

 

G1:

 

Twintwist

Topspin

Ultra Magnus

Powermaster Optimus Prime

Devastator

 

Re issues:

 

Prowl

Dirge

 

Universe: Depthcharge

 

Beast Machines: Battle Unicorn

 

SC 23 Hotshot Fire

 

Galaxy Force: Nitro Convoy

 

Japanese Beast Wars 2: Dirge and Thrust

 

 

R.I.D.: Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus (now combined into Omega Prime)

 

I may be forgetting a thing or two, but I think that's it.  Now I gotta get back to opening up everything and figuring out just where the heck I might be able to display it all. (ok, almost everything, some stuff stays in the pretty boxes)

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Walmart on Sun. 9/25/05

 

Pic #1.) Power Rangers SPD: Red Battlized Power Ranger [special Edition]

 

Pic #2.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Cybernetic Revolution Packs x4

HAULPRSPDREDBLTPRSEPIC1_9-25TH.jpg

YGOTCGCRVPacksx4PIC2_9-25TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Just picked up at Ebay:

 

MISB ELECTRIC RACING SET TYCO !!!

 

06206151.jpg

 

I am very happy with this haul!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.