Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 02/11/2012

 

Transformers RID > Deluxe Class/KB Toys EX(s) > Asst. #25900:

x1 #XXXXX Jhiaxus-{Ebay Seller: mommy2drewauctions}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

 

33-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-11-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 02/11/2012

 

Transformers RID > Deluxe Class/KB Toys EX(s) > Asst. #25900:

x1 #XXXXX Jhiaxus-{Ebay Seller: mommy2drewauctions}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

 

33-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-11-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 02/11/2012

 

Transformers RID > Deluxe Class/KB Toys EX(s) > Asst. #25900:

x1 #XXXXX Jhiaxus-{Ebay Seller: mommy2drewauctions}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

 

33-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-11-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Wow flicking through this thread, TRANSFAN you are the Haul KING!!! Do you have a store?

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 02/11/2012

 

Transformers RID > Deluxe Class/KB Toys EX(s) > Asst. #25900:

x1 #XXXXX Jhiaxus-{Ebay Seller: mommy2drewauctions}

 

Lego > Star Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (2012)-{Store: Meijer}

 

33-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-11-12.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Damn and you own this thread too.... kinda the same thread, not sure why you would post in both lol...

Can there be a new thread for this stuff that bans TransFan2? This and the "What I bought today" thread are basically his anyway, and he contributes nothing more than pics (can't be bothered to respond to other people's posts or comments/questions directed SPECIFICALLY to him) that probably 80% of the time have nothing to do with Transformers. I get tired of wading through all his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Nintendo magazine pics to see other people's stuff.

Can there be a new thread for this stuff that bans TransFan2? This and the "What I bought today" thread are basically his anyway, and he contributes nothing more than pics (can't be bothered to respond to other people's posts or comments/questions directed SPECIFICALLY to him) that probably 80% of the time have nothing to do with Transformers. I get tired of wading through all his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Nintendo magazine pics to see other people's stuff.

 

TransFan2 is a quiet guy. He's also a nice one. This has been brought up before but ultimately dude you just got to let it go. What are you wading through? Is it really, REALLY so hard to scroll down some more? And all thats required here is your haul, you don't have to talk to anybody. I've posted my non-TF hauls here before as I know plenty of guys have because alot of us collect the same stuff. It's not that big of a deal but your trying to make it one.

 

I agree with you that one of these threads need to go away though, because one is enough.

 

And we just had TransFan2 come out of his shell a little bit too. Thanks for setting us back an eternity.

I say get rid of the "What I bought today" thread, and just keep this one. As for banning a member for posting his/her hauls, no. Transfan2 may just be a quiet guy, who has a shitload of stuff he hauls in on the daily, but he's just doing what this thread says to do...share our hauls with everyone.

I just picked up TFP Legends class Ratchet from the Target store up on Niagara Falls Blvd. He's a sweet little figure too. They also had some Bumblebee's a Vehicon, and a few Cliffjumpers, but I only had enough for one figure. Now I'm broke 'til Friday.

I say get rid of the "What I bought today" thread, and just keep this one.

 

I've brought this up before, but nothing ever came from it. All I know is that other thread came from the Remy forum.

Yeah it should go, but it won't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.