Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 11/26/2011

 

Transformers Generations > Deluxe Class > Wave #9 > Asst. #XXXXX:

x5 #XXXXX Sky Shadow & #XXXXX Junkheap-{Online Store: Transformers Club.com (Store)}

 

Transformers - Robots In Disguise > Deluxe Class > Wave #6 > Asst. #80575:

x1 #80665 Storm Jet-{Ebay Seller: playidia}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > "ZeXal"/Cards:

x1 PSHW-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 2011 Wave #2 Tins - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers Samurai 2011 > 4'' Action Figures > Asst. #31500:

x1 #31509 Samurai Fire Ranger-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #31501 Mega Ranger Fire-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars 2011 >Saga Legends 2011 > Wave #X > Asst. #21115:

x1 #32882 SpaceTrooper-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

47-MyHybridHauL_FOR_11-26-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 11/28/2011

 

Lego Star Wars > Accessories:

x4 #852552 Boba Fett/Princess Leia/Imperial Royal Guard (Glued-2010)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Angry Birds Plush(es) > Seasons:

x1 Christmas Piglet V1-{Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Lego > Promotional/Holiday Sets-2011:

x10 #3300002 Holiday Set 2 of 2-{Bricklink Seller: Nannan}

 

Transformers Headrobots > Accessories:

x5 Butcher-{Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

Lego Digital Designer Set(s) > Design By Me:

x2 #11999 "#0011 Minicar6 (MC6)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x2 #11999 "#0010 Defense Bot V1 (DBV1)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x1 #11999 "#0014 Ice Cream Cart 1 (ICC1)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Transformers BW > Basic Class > Predacon(s):

x1 Lazorbeak-{Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

Transformers Generations > BBTS.COM Exclusives:

x2 G1 Piranacon Giftset-{Store: BBTS.com}

 

Transformers United > Tokyo Toy Show 2011 EXs:

x1 Darkside Optimus Prime & Darkside Megatron 2-Pack-{Store: BBTS.com}

 

Lego POTC:

x2 #853219 Battle Pack #001-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Creator > Seasonal > Christmas 2011:

x1 #40023 Holiday Stocking-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Game(s):

x1 #3852 Sunblock-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #6910 Mini Sports Car (2012)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x1 #6911 Mini Fire Truck (2012)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

48-MyHybridHauL_FOR_11-28-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 11/28/2011

 

Lego Star Wars > Accessories:

x4 #852552 Boba Fett/Princess Leia/Imperial Royal Guard (Glued-2010)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Angry Birds Plush(es) > Seasons:

x1 Christmas Piglet V1-{Online Store: Amazon.com}

 

Lego > Promotional/Holiday Sets-2011:

x10 #3300002 Holiday Set 2 of 2-{Bricklink Seller: Nannan}

 

Transformers Headrobots > Accessories:

x5 Butcher-{Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

Lego Digital Designer Set(s) > Design By Me:

x2 #11999 "#0011 Minicar6 (MC6)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x2 #11999 "#0010 Defense Bot V1 (DBV1)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x1 #11999 "#0014 Ice Cream Cart 1 (ICC1)"-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Transformers BW > Basic Class > Predacon(s):

x1 Lazorbeak-{Online Store: TFSource.com}

 

Transformers Generations > BBTS.COM Exclusives:

x2 G1 Piranacon Giftset-{Store: BBTS.com}

 

Transformers United > Tokyo Toy Show 2011 EXs:

x1 Darkside Optimus Prime & Darkside Megatron 2-Pack-{Store: BBTS.com}

 

Lego POTC:

x2 #853219 Battle Pack #001-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Creator > Seasonal > Christmas 2011:

x1 #40023 Holiday Stocking-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Game(s):

x1 #3852 Sunblock-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #6910 Mini Sports Car (2012)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

x1 #6911 Mini Fire Truck (2012)-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

 

48-MyHybridHauL_FOR_11-28-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

My haul for the day:

 

  • Marvel Universe Fantastic 4 Team Pack (Future Foundation Variant) | Source: Toys R Us |
  • Marvel Universe World War Hulk | Source: Toys R Us |
  • Marvel Universe Captain Marvel | Source: Toys R Us |

  • Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream | Source: www.toysrus.com |
  • Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee | Source: www.toysrus.com |

  • Transformers Generations Junkheap | Source: www.ebay.com, Seller: kokomo-toys |

  • Transformers Generations Sky Shadow | Source: Wal-Mart |

IMAG0177.jpg

I survived Black Friday with no anxiety attacks. :D (Just a load of self-guilt for spending, when I said I was just gonna look about.)

 

Ran by Target to get a green tea from their cafe and wander about, checking out the crowd. Stopped by toys and spotted Air raid, Dark Steel, and Specialist(? or is it Rescue? it's the Red one) Ratchet.

 

Kept to my no-spend statement, and headed over to:

 

Toys R Us:

Saw and picked up, breaking my no-spend statement:

Generations Sky Shadow

Generations Junk Heap

the last TF Prime Bumblebee (and dropped him into the Toys for Tots bin on the way out)- Not sure if I should feel like a dick for grabbing the last one off the peg(or the fact I basically emptied out their TF Prime peg in a matter of days), or not since it went towards Toys for Tots.

 

and a small Lego Dinosaur set

 

Headed back to Target and...

 

Decided to get Air raid, Dark Steel, and Ratchet. As I was reaching for Air raid, I was stopped by a guh-guh-girl! wanting to know the difference between Voyager and Deluxe was, and why I was getting Deluxes over the Voyager. I showed her the Fireburst Prime, and told her it was basically the size, and I was getting the Deluxes as they were newer. She then grabbed Air Raid before I could. :tflaugh :tfsad (She did offer to give me first dibs, but I figured I could find it later, so I let her take it.)

 

Finally, I decided to just stick with what I picked up at TRU, and just get the housepants I picked up at Target and put back Dark Steel and Ratchet, going over to look at the Lego sets. As I was leaving the toy section, I noticed the woman had picked up Voyager Fireburst Prime (the last Voyager they had) and was walking away from the toy aisle. Went back to Transformers, to see she put the deluxes she grabbed back. So, I grabbed the trio again, and made my way up to check out, so at Target I picked up:

 

Air Raid

Dark Steel

Ratchet

 

Though, while I was checking out and walking home, I couldn't help but wonder if I should of left the deluxes in case the woman changed her mind again? :tfhuh

 

Also, when I came home, I had some packages from the mail waiting for me. It was last week's Toys R Us order containing:

 

Transformers Rescue Bots Chase & Billy Blastoff

Transformers Prime Starscream

Transformers Prime Bumblebee

 

So, good hauls all around.

 

 

But did you grab her digits?

I survived Black Friday with no anxiety attacks. :D (Just a load of self-guilt for spending, when I said I was just gonna look about.)

 

Ran by Target to get a green tea from their cafe and wander about, checking out the crowd. Stopped by toys and spotted Air raid, Dark Steel, and Specialist(? or is it Rescue? it's the Red one) Ratchet.

 

Kept to my no-spend statement, and headed over to:

 

Toys R Us:

Saw and picked up, breaking my no-spend statement:

Generations Sky Shadow

Generations Junk Heap

the last TF Prime Bumblebee (and dropped him into the Toys for Tots bin on the way out)- Not sure if I should feel like a dick for grabbing the last one off the peg(or the fact I basically emptied out their TF Prime peg in a matter of days), or not since it went towards Toys for Tots.

 

and a small Lego Dinosaur set

 

Headed back to Target and...

 

Decided to get Air raid, Dark Steel, and Ratchet. As I was reaching for Air raid, I was stopped by a guh-guh-girl! wanting to know the difference between Voyager and Deluxe was, and why I was getting Deluxes over the Voyager. I showed her the Fireburst Prime, and told her it was basically the size, and I was getting the Deluxes as they were newer. She then grabbed Air Raid before I could. :tflaugh :tfsad (She did offer to give me first dibs, but I figured I could find it later, so I let her take it.)

 

Finally, I decided to just stick with what I picked up at TRU, and just get the housepants I picked up at Target and put back Dark Steel and Ratchet, going over to look at the Lego sets. As I was leaving the toy section, I noticed the woman had picked up Voyager Fireburst Prime (the last Voyager they had) and was walking away from the toy aisle. Went back to Transformers, to see she put the deluxes she grabbed back. So, I grabbed the trio again, and made my way up to check out, so at Target I picked up:

 

Air Raid

Dark Steel

Ratchet

 

Though, while I was checking out and walking home, I couldn't help but wonder if I should of left the deluxes in case the woman changed her mind again? :tfhuh

 

Also, when I came home, I had some packages from the mail waiting for me. It was last week's Toys R Us order containing:

 

Transformers Rescue Bots Chase & Billy Blastoff

Transformers Prime Starscream

Transformers Prime Bumblebee

 

So, good hauls all around.

 

sounds like a great night!.

 

although. instead of getting the prime bumblebee for toys for tots.. you should've picked up a couple buy one get one rotf figures and put them in the toys for tots box, that way someone who's been looking for prime figures could get one and two kids could enjoy your generosity.. but hey. you did good. i'm planning on doing that at some point. being selfless is a great feeling.

 

 

 

FINALLY....

 

TFP: Arcee

TFP: Starscream

 

Headed back to Target and...

 

Decided to get Air raid, Dark Steel, and Ratchet. As I was reaching for Air raid, I was stopped by a guh-guh-girl! wanting to know the difference between Voyager and Deluxe was, and why I was getting Deluxes over the Voyager. I showed her the Fireburst Prime, and told her it was basically the size, and I was getting the Deluxes as they were newer. She then grabbed Air Raid before I could. :tflaugh :tfsad (She did offer to give me first dibs, but I figured I could find it later, so I let her take it.)

 

Finally, I decided to just stick with what I picked up at TRU, and just get the housepants I picked up at Target and put back Dark Steel and Ratchet, going over to look at the Lego sets. As I was leaving the toy section, I noticed the woman had picked up Voyager Fireburst Prime (the last Voyager they had) and was walking away from the toy aisle. Went back to Transformers, to see she put the deluxes she grabbed back. So, I grabbed the trio again, and made my way up to check out, so at Target I picked up:

 

Though, while I was checking out and walking home, I couldn't help but wonder if I should of left the deluxes in case the woman changed her mind again? :tfhuh

 

You might've created a time paradox..... You weren't supposed to be there when she was there. That meeting should have never taken place.... You did exactly what you were not supposed to do.... She now knows the difference between deluxes and voyagers, she could've went back to get the figures, all this could possibly lead to the end of the world.

 

How are the Gears figures? The only one I've ever gotten was the Ticker and he remains sealed in his plastic sarcophagus.

 

Haven't opened them yet. Not sure if I will, but I do want to open Anya... the toy.

 

Haven't opened them yet. Not sure if I will, but I do want to open Anya... the toy.

 

Right. Right. :batman

 

 

I'd rather open Sam. :tfevil

BF Haul Snipped

 

 

But did you grab her digits?

 

I think it'd been odd if I grabbed her fingers out of the blue. :tfhuh (:lol nope. :tfsad )

 

BF Haul Snipped

 

sounds like a great night!.

 

although. instead of getting the prime bumblebee for toys for tots.. you should've picked up a couple buy one get one rotf figures and put them in the toys for tots box, that way someone who's been looking for prime figures could get one and two kids could enjoy your generosity.. but hey. you did good. i'm planning on doing that at some point. being selfless is a great feeling.

 

Yeah, that's true. I had thought about donating the ROTF toys, but the bin they had set up was emptied out by the time I made it over there. Plus I felt bad for Bumblebee being by his lonesome. At least he's with other TF Primes in the Toys for Tots bin. XD

 

 

FINALLY....

 

TFP: Arcee

TFP: Starscream

 

Headed back to Target and...

 

Decided to get Air raid, Dark Steel, and Ratchet. As I was reaching for Air raid, I was stopped by a guh-guh-girl! wanting to know the difference between Voyager and Deluxe was, and why I was getting Deluxes over the Voyager. I showed her the Fireburst Prime, and told her it was basically the size, and I was getting the Deluxes as they were newer. She then grabbed Air Raid before I could. :tflaugh :tfsad (She did offer to give me first dibs, but I figured I could find it later, so I let her take it.)

 

Finally, I decided to just stick with what I picked up at TRU, and just get the housepants I picked up at Target and put back Dark Steel and Ratchet, going over to look at the Lego sets. As I was leaving the toy section, I noticed the woman had picked up Voyager Fireburst Prime (the last Voyager they had) and was walking away from the toy aisle. Went back to Transformers, to see she put the deluxes she grabbed back. So, I grabbed the trio again, and made my way up to check out, so at Target I picked up:

 

Though, while I was checking out and walking home, I couldn't help but wonder if I should of left the deluxes in case the woman changed her mind again? :tfhuh

 

You might've created a time paradox..... You weren't supposed to be there when she was there. That meeting should have never taken place.... You did exactly what you were not supposed to do.... She now knows the difference between deluxes and voyagers, she could've went back to get the figures, all this could possibly lead to the end of the world.

 

I always had a feeling I'd have some sort involvement in the end of the world. :lol

 

Yeah, that's true. I had thought about donating the ROTF toys, but the bin they had set up was emptied out by the time I made it over there. Plus I felt bad for Bumblebee being by his lonesome. At least he's with other TF Primes in the Toys for Tots bin. XD

 

 

well good job either way. i bet it's not every day that a kid gets a brand new transformer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.