Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I seem to have hit pay dirt yesterday when I stopped by Walmart on my way to work.

 

DotM Shockwave(my second one)

Generations Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Warpath!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

My haul is all G1 goodness(all complete):

 

Mirage

Thrust

Springer

Overkill

Scorponok

Sparkstalker

Doubleheader

Thunderwing

Bludgeon

Skyfall

Constructor Squad

Reflector

Pretender Jazz

 

My G1 Collection is now VERY close to being complete :)

DOTM Shockwave

DOA Dimensions

 

Gamestop:

Dead or Alive (3DS)

 

Toys R Us is selling it for $30. Online and in store.

DOTM Shockwave

DOA Dimensions

 

Gamestop:

Dead or Alive (3DS)

 

Toys R Us is selling it for $30. Online and in store.

 

Doh! Now you tell me. :lol

DOTM Shockwave

DOA Dimensions

 

Gamestop:

Dead or Alive (3DS)

 

Toys R Us is selling it for $30. Online and in store.

 

Doh! Now you tell me. :lol

 

I wasn't even planning on picking it up Yesterday. I ordered it online, then I found out that there was like a 2-3 week delivery... cuz shipping was free (you get what you pay for). Tried to cancel it, but was too late so I'm just going to return it when it arrives. When I got home, I got a message from GameStop that my preorder for DOAD was in.... guess I forgot.

 

Anyways, if you want to make $10, I'd say go to TRU and pick it up, then return that to GameStop if you still have the receipt.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 05/25/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698: #28762

x2 #28762 "#002 Barricade"-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28707:

x4 #29682 Blackout-{Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

Lego > Cars 2:

x1 #8201 Classic Mater-{Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x3 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

39-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-25-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 05/25/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698: #28762

x2 #28762 "#002 Barricade"-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28707:

x4 #29682 Blackout-{Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

Lego > Cars 2:

x1 #8201 Classic Mater-{Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x3 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

 

39-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-25-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Generations Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Warpath! At the Walmart between Pines and Pembroke Rd in Miramar FL! There's one more Thundercracker there plus another Warpath and I think two more Wheeljacks plus a Scourge and Kup. Happy hunting all! ^_^

Picked up 2 Marvel Universe 2-packs today at TRU:

  • X-Men First Class Cyclops and Jean Grey
  • X-Men First Class Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

I'll post a pic later. Still no Shockwave.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.