Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Happy birthday TransFan2!

 

I picked up Encore Ratchet and Ironhide from a fellow collector, these guys are super cool. I'd forgotten what a fun quirky mold this is. The cardboard heads really help, I'm looking for the replacement head kit. Also found a link to some great mods.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Happy birthday TransFan2!

 

I picked up Encore Ratchet and Ironhide from a fellow collector, these guys are super cool. I'd forgotten what a fun quirky mold this is. The cardboard heads really help, I'm looking for the replacement head kit. Also found a link to some great mods.

 

Nooooooo! I missed TFans Birthday?! Happy belated Birthday! You must be a hard person to shop for! :rofl

HA Jazz x2

Classics Voyager Optimus Prime

Classics Deluxe Bumblebee

Classics Mirage

Classics Ramjet

Classics Starscream

Classics Skywarp

Fansproject G3 Trailer

CrazyDevy Forearms Set

-Powercore Combiners 2-pack: Sledge

-Powercore Combiners 2-pack: Ice Pick

-Powercore Combiners 2-pack: Leadfoot

-Powercore Combiners 5-pack: Mudslinger

 

Is it the best haul? No. But it's been keeping me busy for hours now just mixing and matching the parts I got.

 

Though, is it just me or do the mini-cons looks like gummy bears?

:lol they do kinda look edible. Chopster in all his orangey gummy goodness. lol

i noticed that, looking at Huffer's Mini-Con. Perhaps the designers at Hasbro are fans of Gummy Bears or they were thinking about them when drawing them up.

Warning, these Minicons should not be eaten by toddlers, Diabetics or people sensitive to high levels of glucose/plastic

HA Jazz from Target today. I'm loving his paint job, and I haven't even opened the box yet. Personally, I think they should give Jolt the HA treatment. He deserves it.

If he deserves it in the way that a 5 second background character then yeah he does. Im not a big fan of Jolt. Mainly because THERE WASNT ENOUGH OF HIM! I hope we see more of him in TF3 :/

 

Im really hoping that theyll do more Con HAs. Specifically a bonecrusher in that size class would rule.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.