Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Different strokes for different folks AP. Just because you don't like MMPR doesn't mean you have to insult the guy

 

I'm not telling you off or anything, I'm just saying live and let live

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

$125 from selling old junk I don't need at a yard sale. Now I can get new junk I don't need!

^ I know exactly what your talking about. I gotta tell you I hate the meat market scene too.

Hell I haven't been to a regular bar in a good couple weeks.

Maybe it's because I grew up with sisters, maybe it's cause I'm just honest with them, but I've always gotten along with and had friends that are women.

It's got nothing to do with only going out and drinking, or anything like that. These ladies are my friends, good friends at that, and I wouldn't change that for anything.

It's fun heading out from time to time, but it was just as fun joking around in my kitchen yesterday making some chicken. If it wasn't for the iffy weather tonight we'd light the grill...

 

Like I said, nothing wrong with that.

post-13168-12747303845142_thumb.jpg

one of my best friends right here.

 

Your almost as sexy as me. Almost. Not quite. Okay, Im gorgeous. Sorry to put it out there.

 

My latest hauls involve a bolt, some washers, a hex nut, and full motorcycle service. I got to drive it 55+ mph for about 20 miles and it was fantasicly awesome!

 

And these:

post-10982-12751688692414.jpg

post-10982-12751688737672.jpg

Picked up ROTF Leader Prime for $30 at the local Wal-Mart today. Now all I gotta do is repaint those stuck-out red parts silver/gray and I'll be good to go. Anyone have any recommendations for paint?

Got legends skids and mudflap from the TRU sale. Nifty little guys and they make the most butt ugly headmasters imaginable

 

abc6a47e.jpg

 

It's an improvement if you ask me.

^ Still better then the originals

Got legends skids and mudflap from the TRU sale. Nifty little guys and they make the most butt ugly headmasters imaginable

 

abc6a47e.jpg

:lol

 

Here's my haul: (I don't really feel like photographing it. XD)

 

Toys R Us:

Demolisher Vs Skids & Mudflap (AKA The Ice Cream twins)

 

Target:

Brawn & Dlx Ratchet

Sonar & Dune Runner

 

They were all on sale. :D (and somehow, I suspect I might not be able to get three free for Demolisher Vs the Ice Cream Twins. )

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 05/29/10

 

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen > Legends Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #94052 Soundwave {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Last Stand Of The Wreckers | Cover A | Issue #5 {Ebay Seller: hohcomics}

 

Transformers: Beast Wars Neo > Mass Retail > Destrons:

x1 D-37 Hardhead {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x1 D-34 Crazybolt {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Transformers: Beast Wars II > Mass Retail > Destrons:

x1 D-14 Dirge {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x2 D-15 Thrust {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 July 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 7 + JUMP-EN040 Golem Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Books-Lego Star Wars Related:

x1 LSW - Visual Dictionary With Luke V2 Figure {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 LODT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x11 TSHD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

39-MyHybridHauL_FOR_05-29-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 05/29/10

 

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen > Legends Class > Wave #5 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #94052 Soundwave {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Last Stand Of The Wreckers | Cover A | Issue #5 {Ebay Seller: hohcomics}

 

Transformers: Beast Wars Neo > Mass Retail > Destrons:

x1 D-37 Hardhead {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x1 D-34 Crazybolt {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Transformers: Beast Wars II > Mass Retail > Destrons:

x1 D-14 Dirge {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

x2 D-15 Thrust {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 July 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 7 + JUMP-EN040 Golem Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Books-Lego Star Wars Related:

x1 LSW - Visual Dictionary With Luke V2 Figure {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x2 LODT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x11 TSHD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

39-MyHybridHauL_FOR_05-29-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.