Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My Cybertron deluxe Optimus prime arrived today. Also for the hell of it bought an RPM Optimus Prime as it was only 2 euros. I can't remember the last time I bought a toy car that didn't TF :tflaugh

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Good Mail Day.

 

Star Trek 2 disc special edition DVD

Second gun for Optimat Optimus

GIJoe DVD. Had to contact the seller on this actualy. it was suppose to be the double disc, and they only sent the single.

-even if they fight it, I'll just dispute the transaction, get my money back and keep the movie so it's all good.

Nisce little haul Liege. get some action pose pics of Optimal Optimus up as soon as poss. I like the idea of him having two cannons, as he looks like he should be heavily armed

I tend to keep his gun shoulder mounted. It adds to the back pack he's got.

This should make everything nice and symmetrical now.

 

Plus those tabs are minicon/energon weapon capable so I should be able to load him up pretty well now.

 

Still wanna find 2 more down the road for his fists and load up Primal Prime the same way but thats gonna be near impossible.

I don't know about impossible. You tend to find junker Optimal Optimus/Primal Primes every now and again on Ebay at a reasonable Price. You can allways build up an army of monkeys for your shelves and have to main 2 armed to the teeth.

 

 

Or, if you make a complete one minus the guns you need, shoot me a PM, I'd probably take one off your hands :shrug

Quite proud of my haul today, received animated Arcee, Cybertron Ratchet and Freeway Jazz and Classics Bumblebee. :) Really glad to have an Arcee, and for a good price to boot.

I don't know about impossible. You tend to find junker Optimal Optimus/Primal Primes every now and again on Ebay at a reasonable Price. You can allways build up an army of monkeys for your shelves and have to main 2 armed to the teeth.

 

 

Or, if you make a complete one minus the guns you need, shoot me a PM, I'd probably take one off your hands :shrug

Optimal Optimus guns show up from time to time. Primal Prime guns never do and i'm not buying a full figure just for one piece.

Seems kinda pointless.

If you get some Optimal Optimus guns and I can repaint them for you to go with Primal Prime :P I don't mind doing a favour for you

Preordered from BBTS:

 

ROTF Sea-Attack Ravage

ROTF Brimstone

Gen Drift

Gen Darkmount (Straxus)

Gen Red Alert

WFC Bumblebee

WFC Optimus Prime

WFC Soundwave

Got a couple of cool things today, Universe Cyclonus (Nightstick is awesome!) and Revoltech Gloomy Bear, who is oh so cute yet oh so deadly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.